New Blades Heaven podcast -- Carl Asaba on promotion!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FH Team

Reaction score
Hi Blades! Congrats on promotion!

We have recorded a new episode of Blades Heaven to celebrate going up. Carl Asaba gives his reaction to the news, hear from the players and gaffer and there's a quick look at a really important summer for the club.

You can download the pod wherever you get your podcasts (just search for Blades Heaven) or you can download here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0fk3gbr

Here's a video too and as always -- any RT's or shares are much appreciated 👍

Hi Blades! Congrats on promotion!

We have recorded a new episode of Blades Heaven to celebrate going up. Carl Asaba gives his reaction to the news, hear from the players and gaffer and there's a quick look at a really important summer for the club.

You can download the pod wherever you get your podcasts (just search for Blades Heaven) or you can download here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0fk3gbr

Here's a video too and as always -- any RT's or shares are much appreciated 👍

As much as I liked Sir King Keith co commentating, Carl is better (sos Keith), calls it as it is.
Can hear the passion, esp when he mentioned his son in the crowd with his shirt off at the end last night.
I'll stand you a pint Carl.
To all the FH team, you do a fantastic job.
Thankyou

As much as I liked Sir King Keith co commentating, Carl is better (sos Keith), calls it as it is.
Can hear the passion, esp when he mentioned his son in the crowd with his shirt off at the end last night.
I'll stand you a pint Carl.
To all the FH team, you do a fantastic job.
Thankyou

Carl is brilliant. Really enjoyed his input throughout this season.

What I liked about Keith Edwards was, when we were poor he would say it, wasn't afraid to criticise players or the club.
and I like that Carl is also firm but fair, when we are poor he says it. Agree.....he's a good pundit, pretty balanced.

Such a contrast to John Pearson, think he sums up Sheff Wed fans.
Pearson is always incredibly biased and it's always the refs fault or the pitch, basically any excuse.
He'll say stuff like it's only Morecambe, so Sheff Wed should be beating these.

Where as Keith and Carl would say, away to Morecambe is a test of character.
If a team isn't up for it, they will lose, so expect a really tough game.

Well that will kill some time tomorrow driving around for work. Cheers guys!

Enjoyed the podcast…. but…..

It does wind me up when Brighton are held up as an example of how to run a football club sustainably - Tony Bloom has put half a billion quid in to get them where they are now!

Fair -- but I suppose it's still OK to note their transfer policy, which has been to identify and invest in younger players from around the world and develop them to levels of massive re-sale value. There are a few clubs who can try to emulate that (and Brentford, without Tony Bloom, have done something similar)

Back
Top Bottom