Neill Collins

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ever thought it might be to do with football ,rather than egos ?
Suppose that applies to butler then as well ?? Anyway today's verbal you know what from the manager is that he has had a calf strain for 3 months so bad that it's stopped him training !! Yeah fuckin right are we all stupid or what . Collins is not the best player in the world I'll give you that.. He is v slow as we all know but there's an awful lot of people on here think he's at least worth having as an option.
Straight answer to your question is no I haven't thought it's about football - it's about egos . ..both of theirs

Perhaps that's what Nigel is doing?
I am all for discipline mate - but if that's what he is doing he has made his point now so let's kiss and make up especially as basham is now out for 2 games and Nigel reckons it will have to be Brayford as centre back and a defensive reshuffle which means square pegs round holes

I am all for discipline mate - but if that's what he is doing he has made his point now so let's kiss and make up especially as basham is now out for 2 games and Nigel reckons it will have to be Brayford as centre back and a defensive reshuffle which means square pegs round holes

But if it is playground shanigans and he's sorting it why go back to them?

Suppose that applies to butler then as well ?? Anyway today's verbal you know what from the manager is that he has had a calf strain for 3 months so bad that it's stopped him training !! Yeah fuckin right are we all stupid or what . Collins is not the best player in the world I'll give you that.. He is v slow as we all know but there's an awful lot of people on here think he's at least worth having as an option.
Straight answer to your question is no I haven't thought it's about football - it's about egos . ..both of theirs
If Colliins is saying he has a calf strain and refusing to talk to the manager ,who is at fault ? Only saying if that's the case ,its happened before with Ward ,Yeates and Evans under Adams.

Back
Top Bottom