Ndiaye, another post.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It takes a rare specimen to ride the contact as well as he does while keeping complete control of the ball. Can barely think of any comparisons, even at the very top level
He reminds me of George Best. He could skip round tackles just like Illy

When he skipped around the Cardiff keeper he smashed the ball into the goal avoiding the opportunity of a defender getting their backside in the way as per the previous week against Wigan.

The lad's continuing to learn.

Great to see the Starboy cooking for his hometown team. What a player! 😍
Amen.

Integrating into their team will cause even more surprise when he rocks back up in the red and white at BDTBL. Confirmed ✅

Can’t.
Tell.
If.
Serious.

And looking back at earlier posts , it appears that there are those who believe that roughly half way through his second season with us in the EFL Championship , he had already done enough to show that he was as good if not better than Diego Maradona .

How anyone with any knowledge or understanding of the game can arrive at such a conclusion is completely beyond me .

Last edited:
And looking back at earlier posts , it appears that there are those who believe that roughly half way through his second season with us in the EFL Championship , he had already done enough to show that he was as good if not better than Diego Maradona .

How anyone with any knowledge or understanding of the game can arrive at such a conclusion is completely beyond me .
Come on, he was like a mixture of Pele-Maradonna- Messi-Ronaldo-Best , combined , you just didn’t recognise it.

Couldn’t spell « Cruyf »

Back
Top Bottom