Match Thread Middlesbrough v The Mighty Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think I logged into iComedyclub by mistake.

how many more examples do we need to see - reminiscent of the first 5 games in L1 under Wilder.

Him and Knilly need to take Wednesday off and go and have a long hard chat about teams and tactics

What we have learned is that a competent manager would start with Duffy & Woodburn on Saturday. Woodburn playing off a lone striker.

65 minutes, 3-0 down, Clarck doing nothing! lets just stay with the status quo Chris, we are doing OK, don’t bring duff and Sharpe on?
Evans missed 3 good chances, Clarke misses a one on one... what can you say?!

Every cloud ........ we look better now after the 2 changes.....he does look quality up front... From Liverpool

we could stumble on a decent formation if you take the last 10 mins. not that anyone on here would be surprised that Duffy is fundamental to our attacks.

651su8.jpg

Every cloud ........ we look better now after the 2 changes.....he does look quality up front... From Liverpool
yes there’s no need to be disheartened. It usually takes Wilder a few games to realise the players he’s brought in are no better than what he had before and he will go back to his best 11 eventually.

If the last 20 mins doesn't tell Wilder we simply must start with Duffy then I don't know what will.

I'm hoping Wilder's been sniffing glue with these team selections and quits this week.

i was about to give you a damn good thrashing for suggesting wilder quits, i think he has a few brownie points in the bag yet, then i realised you were referring to him stopping sniffing glue, so i had to thrash myself instead

The ONLY positive to take from this is that the subs and consequent change of formation may have given Wilder something to think about for QPR.

Didn't work after the Swansea game, why now?

Back
Top Bottom