McGoldrick and Sharp

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would McGoldrick and Sharp start this saturday?

• Yes obviously

Votes: 69 75.0%
  • Just McGoldrick

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Just Sharp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, I prefer the look of Ben Osborn as a 10 behind Will Osula

Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters

Slim Man

Reaction score
Genuinely improves us, as it stands. And on Saturday, both would start. Poll started for opinion.

One plays for Notts County in League 2; the other is imminently signing for Derby in League 1 if rumours are to be believed.

Our premier league season kicks off in 4 days.

It's unforgiveable.

Neither good enough for this level but nor is 100% of the rest of the side

One of very few partnerships in living memory that have managed a 40 goal partnership season.

Grossly under-utilised as a pair in the PL the very next season for “upgrades” that were anything but !

Time waits for no one. But it was acceptable in the 80s 😉.

UTB

Sharp might not have signed anywhere else as he's still hoping/waiting for the chance to stay home.

I see Ben Osborn or his mum is a member of this forum

No it doesn't, stop being silly
How doesn't it? Do any of our currently fit strikeforce score 30 goals for a Derby side that didn't finish in the play offs last season?

All a bit pointless really isn’t it? Arguing over imaginary scenarios! Fact is we are worse than we’ve probably been for 5 seasons and are heading into the Premier where we know it’s more than likely to be very embarrassing for us all

How doesn't it? Do any of our currently fit strikeforce score 30 goals for a Derby side that didn't finish in the play offs last season?

Sharp was completely done last season at a level below where we are now, and McGoldrick is nowhere near PL class now either (source - me watching McGoldrick on Saturday). Osula and Jebbison are both clearly better right now.

Sharp was completely done last season at a level below where we are now, and McGoldrick is nowhere near PL class now either (source - me watching McGoldrick on Saturday). Osula and Jebbison are both clearly better right now.
I hope we’re allowed to put two barn doors up at the end we’re attacking otherwise they won’t hit the target

Though it hasn't been included as an option, I'll throw a different one in, play Osula and Traore as a pairing, or swap Osula with Mcburnie when possible.

In seriousness might as well give Marsh a run out on Saturday see if he can step up.. nowt else worth trying

Good question.

Daft as it sounds the answer is probably yes, which shows how laughable our situation is.

However I’m confident/ hopeful we will have far better strikers then Sharp and Didzy before the window shuts.

Not sure we could compete with Notts County in terms of wages, but Sharp could be a go’er. 😂😉

Back
Top Bottom