McBurnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paceless, lacklustre, out muscled, never won a header. Great result but he needs to step it up.

First time he’s looked off it in a long time so don’t be harsh on him. Just enjoy the (big) 3 points tonight.

Apparently he wasn't spotted training in any of the club photos or videos apart from a gym session he may have been carrying something. Or just up against good defenders. If players shone every single game they wouldn't be with us in the championship or the premier league either.

Weird to focus on a average performance on a great day. I guess you enjoy being miserable 🤷‍♂️

He was poor today but I'd not fault his effort. Just looked off his game and like he was carrying an injury. Not like he got a lot of service as well.

Had absolutely nothing to feed off today, not a scrap, and the balls that came anywhere near him were always in the defenders favour. Put himself about as usual, grabbed that cunt Aarons round the throat when he got chirpy and if you ask the coaching staff and the players today, they'll probably say he was just fine.

I know some of you like a moan but fucking hell, try and make it realistic. How's about Max Lowe for example? Good footballer? Feel good when he's on the ball?

It is obvious that McB is quite simply a player that a few of us just don’t understand.

I’ll hold my hands up on that one.

Accepting his levels have improved this season (from an incredibly low starting point after the previous 2 seasons), the rave reviews / mom awards / player and manager special mentions have simply baffled me.

I don’t get it. There. I said it !

UTB

He has improved but IF we go up , we need better , in fact , it’s an area we need to improve/spend on and strikers are the most expensive, perhaps we will have to make do , been a yo-yo club !

I get doing this if your religion dictates it, no issue there at all, but doing it to support some of your mates when it can and will affect your job, I'm struggling with that tbh

I dunno. I'm not religious in the slightest but I think the concept behind Ramadan is quite a humble one (thinking of the poorest/hungriest people of the world, being grateful for what you've got etc). It sounds like Oli has had conversations with Muslim friends about why they do it and has decided that it's something he wants to try.

He's hardly doing it to be cool or trendy. Seems like he's doing it for the right reasons. I think many fans would argue that, considering some of his off the field antics over his time here, if anyone needs to learn a bit of humility it's McBurnie. Fair play to him, I say.

My fat arse wouldn't last five fucking minutes.

I think he said he was only fasting for a week to support his mates, that was during the break I think. And on the subject of whether he’s fully fit, I did see a post-match pic of him somewhere and it looked like he had some sort of strapping on his foot/ankle.

He’s been great this season on the whole.

Back
Top Bottom