McBurnie Video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

"Why are you upset Billy?"

"Well we were having a quiet drink and these lads started calling me names from across the bar. I ignored them and then they came over and started touch my wife inappropriately."

"Did you not twat them?"

"No because I'm a role model for Sheffield United. That is worth more than letting my wife get assaulted"

Nobody knows what's happened yet. Throw the guy some slack FFS
Yeah, because someone sexually assaulting your wife and someone calling out your name in the street are comparative scenarios aren’t they? 🤣

The fact that you’ve had to describe a circumstance at the complete opposite end of the spectrum, just shows what an unnecessary over reaction the video footage shows.

But like you say, let’s wait and see what happens, I’m sure it’ll all come out.

Last edited:
That’s what some people say about on line abuse. Sure a few nasty comments won’t keep them up a night when they look at their bank accounts. Abuse hurts no matter who you are or what you earn. I bet there’s lots of people who get abuse on line would love to have someone say it to them on the street.

In this sort of situation though you have three choices: You ignore it and remove yourself from the situation, you stay calm and approach in a sensible manner, or you allow it to impact you and react angrily. For me the third option is unprofessional.

I've found myself in situations where I have been abused by groups of teens and even had my car vandalised. I stayed calm though, as I represented my employer and had to stay professional. As tempting as it was.

In this sort of situation though you have three choices: You ignore it and remove yourself from the situation, you stay calm and approach in a sensible manner, or you allow it to impact you and react angrily. For me the third option is unprofessional.

I've found myself in situations where I have been abused by groups of teens and even had my car vandalised. I stayed calm though, as I represented my employer and had to stay professional. As tempting as it was.
He's paid enough to ensure he picks options 1 or 2.

Now if it was say Curtis Woodhouse a professional fighter grabbing hold of a lad every one of you would be saying well done. Jesus this forum at times 😵
Curtis hasn’t played for us in 20 years.

I'm playing devil's advocate mate.

Nobody on this forum knows the context behind it so nobody should be jumping to a conclusion, either for, or against.
It's ok, nobody on here has ever reacted to being taunted (and likely to the extreme here considering it's being filmed).....

Don't care how much they're paid, they're human.

It's ok, nobody on here has ever reacted to being taunted (and likely to the extreme here considering it's being filmed).....

Don't care how much they're paid, they're human.

This for me.

Unwise reaction maybe, but we don't know the context. What we do know is that society is full of wum's who fish for a reaction then cry like a bitch when they get one

This for me.

Unwise reaction maybe, but we don't know the context. What we do know is that society is full of wum's who fish for a reaction then cry like a bitch when they get one
I hate this cameraphone culture...

I have a mate who's a copper.... i'd find it impossible to do their job having camera's on me whenever you're called to a job.... and then being antagonised by the local clowns.

I can't believe people are defending him. No one should react with violence. But for a professional footballer (and it's either him or the most unfortunate man on the planet) to aggressively and violently confront what look like children and try and destroy their property is clearly out of order. He comes across as an absolute twat. Drink driving, social media nobheadery. Being a dick at Swansea games. If it's him, we need to get rid.

How many people on this thread who are calling him out for this, if it is him, also laud Billy Whitehurst for his off field antics?

Is there a number of goals you score before punching someone is acceptable and celebrated?

How many people on this thread who are calling him out for this, if it is him, also laud Billy Whitehurst for his off field antics?

Is there a number of goals you score before punching someone is acceptable and celebrated?

No mobile phones about in Billy's day, you'd have to have painted the scene.

Billy would have to settle for fucking Bob Ross up.............

To be honest, off the back of such a horrendous season, getting abuse on social media week-in, week-out, confronted by a mouthy twat in the street, I can't really blame anyone for reacting. Honestly, the amount of shite that footballers get in terms of abuse and people think they're just supposed to stand there and take it? Of course, we can all say, he's in the public eye, he shouldn't react that way, he should know better. That's all undoubtedly true. But he's human at the end of the day.

I mean, that plus none of us have any idea what's gone off beforehand, nor do we have any idea if it's McBurnie. But if some prick is gobbing off at him in the street and McBurnie chucks his phone on the floor, stamps on it, and gets in a dig before leaving, then...............said prick had it coming IMO.

Doesn't even look like or sound like him to me even if it is who gives a shit? I'm more bothered what he does on the pitch an that is very little so all I take from this video if it is him is he's as useless of the pitch as he is on it.
How does it not look or sound like him?

Expect if there’s any truth in it being mcburnie there’s 2 things we’ll see in the next few days. First the local press will run with it but they’ll want a little bit more confirmation so as not to be open to libel. Second if the local press run with it united will issue a statement either flat out denying it or saying they’re aware of the incident and have spoken to the player. If by Wednesday that’s not happened then it’ll be pretty conclusively someone other than Ollie mcburnie.

McBurnies behaviour if the reason I’ve thrown my CP Company 50 Filo Garment Dyed Gargoyle coloured Mutated Cameo Jacket and pink Moncler bucket hat and Balenciaga sneakers in the bin. People would think l was a twat like him wearing them.

I do see the prosecution for the forum trial stating “beating up” and “children” based on a blurry video. M’lud.

Not seen this elsewhere, but video of McBurnie going round on twitter

Context is a huge thing here. This is what is so wrong about filming people, this lad could've cut out 10 minutes of video harassing and abusing him, but only posted 10 seconds where he clearly snaps.

If you look at the start of the video, OMB's brow is furrowed, fists clenched... he already looks extremely pissed off. Now also a bit more context, this lad is a professional football player. He deals with a lot of shit from both his own and away fans on the pitch and in public on a daily basis without so much as batting an eyelid.

So why did he snap like this?

The lad sounds like he is about to ask 'Oli Mcburnie will ya...' and obviously gets attacked at that point. At the end it also sounds like a concerned female voice asking if someone is OK - passerby? with the lads, or could be OMB's gf?

What i'm saying is.... Maybe he is just a wanker, or maybe he was experiencing horrendous abuse, maybe something none of us could tolerate? or maybe something inbetween. Whatever happened, he's snapped, could be understandable in context, could be bang out of order... we don't know.

McBurnies behaviour if the reason I’ve thrown my CP Company 50 Filo Garment Dyed Gargoyle coloured Mutated Cameo Jacket and pink Moncler bucket hat and Balenciaga sneakers in the bin. People would think l was a twat like him wearing them.

I do see the prosecution for the forum trial stating “beating up” and “children” based on a blurry video. M’lud.

I surprised by that. I've always had you down as a linoflax Mille Miglia, deerstalker, lois cords & puma GV kinda guy. ;)

What?? So your saying no dirty pig cunts would give any united players any shit out in public? Full of bellends
No not at all.

I'm saying based on his past behaviour, attitude and performances he doesn't give a toss about the honour of playing for Sheffield United, and probably cares more about having hero status at Swansea.

Back
Top Bottom