Mcatee Football focus

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

More Bladier than thou

There's only one Alan Kelly
Reaction score
This week my wife has put together a segment for tomorrows Bbc football focus which will have a little special on the Mcatee brothers who are both involved in the Mothers day Fa cup quarter finals. Got their proud mum on. Hope you like it. Top lads and a great story. UTB

Last edited:

This week my wife has put together a segment for tomorrows Bbc football focus which will have a little special on the Mcatee brothers who are both involved in the Mothers day Fa cup quarter finals. Got their proud mum on. Hope you like it. Top lads and a great story. UTB
Was talking with my mate, a Grimsby follower about how they’re both in the cup still.

Nice one GHLF

Good job overpaid Lineker is back on the scene or else it wouldn't have been on :)

Yeah i thought when I wrote it that it sounded boring as fuck and a pointless contribution.

But then I thought, fuck it. Post it anyway as it never normally stops me 😂

Ironically this is more interesting than ghe original post I made
Go on, humour us....😀

Yeah i thought when I wrote it that it sounded boring as fuck and a pointless contribution.

But then I thought, fuck it. Post it anyway as it never normally stops me 😂

Ironically this is more interesting than ghe original post I made
You should write a book, 101 great blades tales😂😂

What time is the segment on mate?

Your Mrs has a cool job!

But what about the takeover 😂
All done and dusted. EFL approval granted. Dozy flying into Doncaster tomorrow on his private jet, then on to Sheffield in his Rolls Royce for the game.

They’ve dropped the bit about McAtee now and it’s all about us going into admin instead
I was hoping that there would be a special on our winning goal at Sunderland, with all different pundits calling for the goal to be chalked off, whilst waxing lyrical about how the challenge on Jebbo was a good honest tackle.

I see Football Focus is on at 11.15 today - much earlier than normal

Back
Top Bottom