Luton Vs Blackpool and Middlesbrough Vs Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Boro beat Luton when they play weScreenshot_20230410-202915_Chrome.jpg need 3 wins to go up as it puts us on 85 and they could only get 83
I wouldn't call 5 points behind and an easier run in being miles behind !

But our 2 games in hand might help why have you given all 6 available points.....they can both drop points too

FT @ Ashton Gate Bristol 2 Boro 2
Means 8 points target for finishing ahead of Boro now. With 6 left after this one it’s a good spot to be in.

Luton keep winning. Could do with Boro winning their head to head. We’re never dropping points vs Blackpool though.

Target probably 9 with GD.

I wouldn't call 5 points behind and an easier run in being miles behind !

I’m not sure how a run-in of 5 fixtures which include Rotherham away, Blackburn away and Middlesbrough at home, is easier than our run-in which, apart from anything else, now has 4 consecutive home games in circumstances in which 3 wins and a draw settles the issue…

So absolute worse case scenario we need 83 points to beat Middlesborough and 86 to beat Luton, if Middlesborough beat Luton then we just need 7 points from 7 games!
im pretty sure 83 will get us up tc only 2 wins and a draw no way luton are gonna win all their remaining 5 games and boro have gone now for me after their last 2 results wouldnt suprise me if boro didnt beat luton on the 24th the pressure will be off them by then they will have no chance of 2nd spot

Back
Top Bottom