Luton Vs Blackpool and Middlesbrough Vs Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
Any Blades fans watching this game now? And the Middlesbrough game at 5:30? I’m feeling both of these results will go in our favour fingers crossed 🤞

Score predictions blades?

Luton 1-1 Blackpool

Middlesbrough 0-0 Bristol City

If your right and the blades win - then we’ll go into Saturdays game which could officially promote us

So if they both draw today and we win, then Saturday we need to win, boro must avoid defeat and Luton need to lose

well we would have expected luton to win today like we expected to win last friday but will keep us on our toes if boro lose at brizzle their out of it for me

To be fair Blackpool are playing against a strong wind, the same strong wind that gifted Luton their second goal.

Luton's win today changes nothing. Ten more points from our last seven games still guarantees us promotion

Would have been amazed if luton had now won but they teased us a bit first
My feeling was boro would fail to beat brizzle and then beat Luton when they meet and we do what we got to do in between

Bristol City have just missed a right chance, slightly closer than the penalty spot with just the keeper to beat.
Blasted the ball, keeper just spread himself hoping for the best and it hit part of his arm for a great save.
Should be 1-0 to Bristol City.

Been an open entertaining game so far, Boro seem to be only able to play one way, open and attacking.
The Boro attack is good but their defence look really dodgy, looks like there'll be plenty of goals in this.

Ok, so I've been on the ale for 3 hours now. I'm struggling to keep up. Should we try to beat Burnley or not?

#yesimaknobhead

Brizzle 1up Get in

Been a decent game to watch because both teams are quite open and attacking
At times it's been like a basketball match with both teams having chances on the counter attack.
Bristol City have been slightly the better team and 1-0 to Bristol City is probably a fair scoreline.

Like against Burnley, Boro don't look anything special, they look dangerous on the break but the Boro defence look shaky and likely to concede more.

Any Blades fans watching this game now? And the Middlesbrough game at 5:30? I’m feeling both of these results will go in our favour fingers crossed 🤞

Score predictions blades?

Luton 1-1 Blackpool

Middlesbrough 0-0 Bristol City
I predict 2 nil to city. But does that mean the invincibles will lose?

Back
Top Bottom