Looking forward to Saturday!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I actually don't mind international breaks when the matches aren't dead rubbers. This one has been tedious.

Looking forward to getting back to the domestic calendar though.
This month will determine whether we have a puncher's chance.
I've seen nothing to suggest we do but what's football without hope? We really do need to be winning 2 or 3 of our next 4 though.

Be a belter of a day if we get something against Bournemouth and Luton, Burnley fail to get anything at home to Palace/West Ham. Fingers crossed Everton get turned over by Manchester United on Sunday.

I actually don't mind international breaks when the matches aren't dead rubbers. This one has been tedious.

Looking forward to getting back to the domestic calendar though.
This month will determine whether we have a puncher's chance.
I've seen nothing to suggest we do but what's football without hope? We really do need to be winning 2 or 3 of our next 4 though.
I was desperate for the first two international breaks to come, we had so many injuries and needed a reset. I think this break came at a bad time; we had started to get a little momentum, and the losing streak had ended. I'm sure the players probably felt a little bit more confident.

It will be interesting to see how we react to this break. On the plus side, it will have allowed time for Anel, Brewster & McBurnie time to rest and recover. Ozzy & Fleck gain fitness.

Haven't we just had three international breaks in the past months? (6 weeks no games)

Also in January we play about two league games due to the FA Cup and winter break. (31 days)

Our lads get enough rest.
I’m not disputing that.
It’s the fact that that’s what the international breaks do. (As in they don’t allow the games to be evenly spaced.

Home ticket sales are well ahead of the Wolves match sales.

There are only c.400 seats available - mostly single seats in the Kop. Bramall Lane upper is almost sold out - unlike against Wolves. Presumably, Bournemouth are unlikely to fill the lower tier, though, which will limit the attendance.

You can look at their website and see that all but ~100 tickets have been sold

Yeah, I booked my train ticket earlier this week (usually same day). Arranged where we’re going for pre-match pint and grub. Also, had the temerity to arrange where we’re going to get slaughtered for our post-match victory celebrations…Upbeat or what?

If we get another 4 points in next 2 that would also be raising em further. 6 of course would be excellent.

One game at a time though. Bournemouth may be down that way with us but pulled off a win Vs the team that spanked us.
They are in a false position in the table. Got pace in the likes of Semenyo and Solanke gets goals. Be a tough one..

I'm getting increasingly more nervous about the match. And i can't be bothered to look after the kids all day either. So, no I'm not looking forward to Saturday.

You can look at their website and see that all but ~100 tickets have been sold
A little deceiving , The left hand side has only been released for those disabled tickets I think, so around 1500 by them, not bad though

Looking forward to Saturday ?
Only if Hecky recognises the need to win and picks a positive enough side to have a chance of so doing.

Hoping for a win ,obviously, Bournemouth haven't won away this season ,so fingers crossed their record continues 🤞

I'm getting increasingly more nervous about the match. And i can't be bothered to look after the kids all day either. So, no I'm not looking forward to Saturday.
I've got the kids too while Mrs B buggers off shopping. I'll probably be doing something else entirely and forget about the match so hopefully I'll get a nice surprise when I leave soft play and see the result!

Back
Top Bottom