Line Up v Hartlepool

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was being sarcastic :)

In fairness I do like the fa and league cups, but I see the jpt as an inferior waste of time. You can't even play a full reserve team to get them fitter so it's entirely pointless

It's the only game I hope we lose

I'm hoping we follow Bristol City's example and do a league & cup double.

if that's the case then we can field the same team as for Fulham given the subs used on saturday, assuming James Wallace is fit.

Six of the *starting* team I think.

doh, forgot about that! Finally managed to find this but it may be out of date now.

a) A club must include in its starting line up at least 6 out of the 11 players who started the club fixture immediately preceding or following the relevant Johnstone’s Paint Trophy fixture; or

(b) A club must include in its starting line up at least 6 out of the 11 players who have made the most starting appearances in league and domestic cup competitions fixtures during that season.

I am sure Foxy will be a better ask of this question, but is there a reason Whiteman doesn't get a look in. ALways seems to be in the thick of it for u21's

yes I know he played today.

I was being sarcastic :)

In fairness I do like the fa and league cups, but I see the jpt as an inferior waste of time. You can't even play a full reserve team to get them fitter so it's entirely pointless

It's the only game I hope we lose

I had realised, :D don't we have restrictions on players we can play anyway?

Back
Top Bottom