Let’s enjoy the peace, before…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Going like hot cakes! ⚔️

Block 136 come on!!

My email hass arrived after 10 minutes from the purchase. Unbelievably smooth but it's odd when it says your number is 8378 and the wait is only a few minutes.

Good stuff box office thank you

:)

Very smooth process, if not a little weird with how people were put in the queue. But fair play, bought them without any issues.

My email hass arrived after 10 minutes from the purchase. Unbelievably smooth but it's odd when it says your number is 8378 and the wait is only a few minutes.

Good stuff box office thank you

:)

8378 is how many people have been in the queue, not how many people are currently in fornt of you, the queue it software is third party nothing to do with SUFC, thats why it works.

All the good seats went pretty quickly, not sure how 20000 season ticket holders managed to buy so many so quickly

6 tickets for our group all together, pretty good going. On a decent coach too. Will be a cracking day out until Haalands 3rd goes in

All the good seats went pretty quickly, not sure how 20000 season ticket holders managed to buy so many so quickly
Because you can buy as many as you want and also for non ST holders too!

I tried it (didn’t do it at check out though!).

8378 is how many people have been in the queue, not how many people are currently in fornt of you, the queue it software is third party nothing to do with SUFC, thats why it works.

Straight to tickets now!

Level 2 and Premium L2 sold out?
There were only 2 blocks available and I was on at 9:04 so I'm assuming they'll release more as the day goes on. I need 2 for mate and there's only 1 seat left in our block so hoping the next one comes available soon while I can still buy for non-ST holders.

There were only 2 blocks available and I was on at 9:04 so I'm assuming they'll release more as the day goes on. I need 2 for mate and there's only 1 seat left in our block so hoping the next one comes available soon while I can still buy for non-ST holders.
See my reply to the clown who said it…….

Back
Top Bottom