Legends of the lane New Sheff Utd song take a listen

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reminds me of those mini disco songs we were subjected to as kids in Spain.

Don’t let Gary Sinclair get hold of it. His countdown to kickoff repertoire is unmatched, leave it that way.

Watch out BillyBlade, NW's lawyers will be in touch regarding the use of his voice. You'd better have a brown envelope on standby.

I’ve heard the melody somewhere before…

giphy.gif

I finished at the point where I should've been hearing, 'wasn't fit to shovel shit from one place to another.'

10/10 for effort, reminds me of that ‘I don’t like Mondays but can’t stand Wednesday’ song years ago!

Whoever is responsible.... It perhaps needs a little bit of work and fine tuning maybe?

Jackie Lester🤔
For me if you have to rearrange someone's name to facilitate an extra syllable it's not working.
It's up there with Egan's tedious and tuneless dirge.
Subjective stuff. Dont think I'll be humming it on my way to Bramall Lane.🙏

As with most football songs, it’s got to be singable by massed ranks of people. That tune doesn’t lend itself to an easy sing-a-long.

Honest answer. It’s fucking awful, embarrassing and cringeworthy. I’ll give it a big pass and just hope and pray the Wednesday fans don’t get to hear it because they’ll take the piss.

And on that note. I’m out

All I can say is it isn't as bad as Reverend and the Makers, up to you whether you take that as a compliment or not

No idea why, but it reminded me of a Roman gladiatorial film at the point where the slaves were forced to defend and survive against lions. Those who survived were then subjected to the whim of Rome's high and mighty, if they were displeased they sent the slaves to their death by turning their thumbs down, a similar fate awaits this latest 'epic'.....perhaps with a change of lyrics it can be offered to Chansiri, you never know, his inability to select anything that vaguely resembles success might alert him to the song's 'potential'.

Back
Top Bottom