Kyle McFadzean

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
Hope we have a sell on clause.....

Bolton boss Owen Coyle will make a £1m bid for Crawley defender Kyle McFadzean as his replacement for Gary Cahill, according to The Sun, making it possible that the centre-back could end up going from non-League to Premier League football within 12 months.

Bet the bolton fans will be absolutely fucking delighted about that swap
Preparing for championship football ?

he went elsewhere from us to crawley therefore any sell on clause will be alfretons

Heard on the grapevine that he has been highlighted as one of United's main targets for the summer. His brother looks set to be going the other way.

How did Byron Webster do tonight for Yeovil? (number 27) Thinking we could resurrect the partnership that got Yeovil promoted in Dan Burn and Webster. Kyle McFadzean has done well since leaving us and is a blade wouldn't mind him. We shouldn't give up on Callum just yet though.

Heard on the grapevine that he has been highlighted as one of United's main targets for the summer. His brother looks set to be going the other way.

So MK are taking Callum? Will it be for money as well? And is this even if MK go up?

Talking of our ex players, I see Macca has been batting off suggestions that a host of clubs are after Nicky Law at Rangers, wonder if we're one of them ?.

Heard on the grapevine that he has been highlighted as one of United's main targets for the summer. His brother looks set to be going the other way.[/QU
Not heard anything about Callum apart from he has another year on his contract ,with us having another year option .Kyle I've heard that this is gathering pace.

I've heard his name a few times. Kyle i hear is a definitely on.. The boy is ready for a move and i hear he could be our first CB along with Barker.

He looked good when we played MK at their place this season. A solidly built six footer.

I imagine he'd jump at the chance to come back.

From BM:

"We are also after Kyle McFadzean and Will Grigg from MK Dons...

Both eager to move to blades, Kyle more so obviously.

Clough is holding talks with McFadzean next week, but think MK Dons will try and hold out for around £400k for him which is a bit steep"

why, pray tell, would two first team regulars who've just been promoted to a higher league, wish to sign for us? I'm confused. We're not actually trying to sign unrealistic targets again, are we?

More mentioned on Kyle last couple of days. Looks like I could be right ;)

Back
Top Bottom