Kop bogs - In and Out

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can we have radical update. With a big In and Out sign above the doors. And people pay notice of it?

Can't get in or out for apes squashing in and out of the same door. Ridiculous.
Bad enough watching on-pitch disorganisation, without having it in the bogs.
Unfortunately this counts as telling people what to do, which is something many people just won't have.

*Many = enough to undermine it for everyone else

Can we have radical update. With a big In and Out sign above the doors. And people pay notice of it?

In out in out

Shake yer willy about.

Or failing that just piss down the kop steps like a normal person.

The toilets on the upper tier are how it should be done and there’s barely any problems with this kind of situation up there.

Yeh and calming music playing plus Izal big paper plus adequate piss mints evenly distributed should do it

just build a new stand with adequate facilities, sorted
This!

I ended up sitting on the Kop yesterday (long story), for the first time in about 7 years or so.

It really was a come down from being on the South Stand (which is hardly salubrious). The whole having to stand outdoors to do anything, isn’t practical. The whole space is way too small for 10.5k people and I’d forgot how shit the legroom/view is.

Some of them are that coked up they don’t know what planet they’re on never mind which door to use

Sadly a large enough percentage of the population don't read signs, and even if they do read them, they ignore them thinking they dont apply to them.

I look at those kop toilets and think to myself, this is Sheffield United in 2023.
If ever certain buildings described a football club, those buildings are it

Over the past several years we have seen fans of many clubs protesting about their clubs' ownership. A real show of passion and committment to making changes.

What do we have - complaints about bogs on the kop and unacceptable amount of litter around the ground.

This!

I ended up sitting on the Kop yesterday (long story), for the first time in about 7 years or so.

It really was a come down from being on the South Stand (which is hardly salubrious). The whole having to stand outdoors to do anything, isn’t practical. The whole space is way too small for 10.5k people and I’d forgot how shit the legroom/view is.

Hark at Hyacinth Bucket here!

It's the kop, what do you expect!?

One of my pet hates this.

As well as the giant signs, it's also a giveaway that the hand washing facilities are located by the out door.

Why anyone would go to the toilet, wash their hands and then walk all the way around to exit through the "in" door is a mystery to me.

I'm assuming that's what they do, because otherwise they are DIRTY BASTARDS

Over the past several years we have seen fans of many clubs protesting about their clubs' ownership. A real show of passion and committment to making changes.

What do we have - complaints about bogs on the kop and unacceptable amount of litter around the ground.
Get protesting then.

On the kop v Brentford, some little old fella was having a piss not too far away from me. When he looked down the poor fuckers glasses slipped off his face a splashed in everyone’s piss. Wrong as it was I tried desperately not to laugh. He plucked them out and was about to wash them as I left.

Pussy. A real Shoreham ender wouldn't wash them.

Back
Top Bottom