John Fleck

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yep, another very good game from Fleck...long may it continue...

UTB!

Fleck is Like having a cross between a young Stuart McCall but who gets forward more. Looks like the complete midfielder.

On current form you wonder what he's doing in League one.

Yep, man of the match for probably the 4th game in a row. Certainly 3 out of the last 4.

Also thought Wright was very good though, and Basham yet again showed what a key player he is.

Fleck/Sharp/Basham/EEL the top boys today as most games, we have a core of players now down the spine that are delivering every week for us, makes a huge difference.
Agree re Fleck and Sharp but I thought Wright was our best player . didn't miss a header or tackle good passing and covered round the back 4 very well

Yep, man of the match for probably the 4th game in a row. Certainly 3 out of the last 4.

Also thought Wright was very good though, and Basham yet again showed what a key player he is.
And I thought Basham wasn't up to his usual standards today. Agree with Wright ,second behind Fleck for MOM.

And I thought Basham wasn't up to his usual standards today. Agree with Wright ,second behind Fleck for MOM.
It's amazing how people see it different. Talking to some mates at half time and they thought Fleck hadn't find much, I was gobsmacked. I had Fleck MOTM first half, over the whole game though, I'd give it to Wright with a special mention to Scoogs, our resident Jack Russel.

Agree with that assessment Sitters. Bash was a bit off colour today but the team ethic we have this season sees players who are having a tough time lifted through it by their teammates.
So much different from the shite spirit last season.

Thought Wright did so many good things today and pushed Fleck for mom. Scougs put a great shift in too and does have a knack of finding a goal too. :

Fleck was the best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Tackled, harried, works hard and was always wanting the ball.

When he had it, he rarely lost it.

Shooting hit and miss I guess, but he was really excellent for me.

Back
Top Bottom