Player Suggestion Joe Worrall & Scott McKenna

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Worrall seems like yet another one where it would have been a good idea to sign him when he first came on our radar, as opposed to waiting years and not updating scouting to indicate older => upside gone and signing would be mediocre

Anyone still thinking this is even possible with them being the most catchable of the currently safe sides?

Needs at least one new CB with Egan and Basham out long term. Both big fuckers too.

Obviously the same comment is going to be "no money" but there's not much your going to get for free.

Both in their mid 20s so signing one would be useful long term and in the championship.

Would they play immediately ? If not would they want to come ?

Worrall has been one of their worst players this year and they're in free fall. We've won more games than them recently. Why would we want to sign one of their defenders? It's a no for me. Also Forest may be facing a transfer embargo in January over non payment of agents fees, so don't give them a penny. Let them rot in financial misery over their over spending and arrogance. Right now they are our one and only relegation rival who we need to keep an eye on. You don't help relegation rivals. Sod Forest.

They're one of the reasons the Scabs are still flirting with with the relegation zone despite having signed dozens of players and spent hundreds of millions. That they're still on their books and until recently in the frame to start games shows just how much of a scattergun approach their recruitment has been. Both are Champ level players at best. Utd are in need of another CB but neither of these should even be close to being considered, particularly Worrall, who I personally feel is awful and on a par with Cooper at Leeds for being overpromoted way beyond their capability level.

Jimmy Dunne at QPR may be a comparable player to Worrall, and a cheaper more realistic option, being out of contract in the summer

Didn’t we go in for the ginger lad at Forrest and told they won’t sell to us and he was banished to America soccer club.

Sorry for vagueness it’s Monday.

Jimmy Dunne at QPR may be a comparable player to Worrall, and a cheaper more realistic option, being out of contract in the summer

Never go back. We had him at his best in the early 30's. Vardy's 'record' only goes back to '92.

Anyway, he's well short of pace these days, and breath.

Can't see Forest doing any business with us, especially if they are going to get hit with a points deduction.....I would be furious if we did the other way around!

Expected us to be interested. Long term Wilder target, like Holgate. Would fit the bill as Egan's replacement more than anything

Nixon saying loan bid rejected for worall

I can't see how any club with a potential points deduction would want to do us a favour

Didn’t we go in for the ginger lad at Forrest and told they won’t sell to us and he was banished to America soccer club.

Sorry for vagueness it’s Monday.

Lewis O'Brien, he instead went on loan to D.C United and then Middlesbrough, where he was shit and then got injured.

Out of Holgate, Mepham and Worrall I would take Worrall... but not for 10 fookin mill!

Seems like we're everyone's FFP patsy.

Back
Top Bottom