Incoming? Joe Gelhart

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What you need is someone so out of favour that they come just above Mason Greenwood on the list!

Facindo Pellistri MU
Matt Ritchie NU
Ryan Fraser NU
Saman Ghoddos BR
Stanislas BO
Dembélé BO

Anything?

Last Leeds game said Gelhardt was being loaned to a Championship team but not which. Now Rodrigo is firing on all cylinders and Bamford is back he will have less chance. March rarely started him too. However he is a cracking player with a great shot. Reminds me a bit of Billy Sharp when he was younger and in his hey day. He would be great for us but where and when to play him.

Last Leeds game said Gelhardt was being loaned to a Championship team but not which. Now Rodrigo is firing on all cylinders and Bamford is back he will have less chance. March rarely started him too. However he is a cracking player with a great shot. Reminds me a bit of Billy Sharp when he was younger and in his hey day. He would be great for us but where and when to play him.
He joined Wigan the other day

Clearly not good enough for us if gone to Wigan, that being said he looked handy when coming on in the prem

I’ve not seen this confirmed anywhere except Wikipedia. Even Wigan haven’t mentioned it on their website as far as I can see.

He won’t be signing for us either way.
Scoop from the Star.

Leeds United’s Joe Gelhardt set for shock Championship move​

as Sheffield United striker search continues​

Leeds striker set for Championship move

- but not to Blades,

whose search for a striker continues

Sean confirms Haaland, Rashford, Salah and Messi won’t be coming either but a more comprehensive list of strikers who aren’t coming would be welcome from Sheffield number one shit news outlet.

Not getting games at Leeds if they go up they’re likely to go on another spending splurge and he could be one who shakes lose he’d be worth a look

Back
Top Bottom