Job at SWFC?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

heres a thought

we slaughter our team mercilessly at times , individual games over the season

heard owls on radio saying how much great progress they are making

really '

3rd season in the championship , 3 bottom half finish

points totals , 2012 13 58 points 20134 52 points , this season expecting they lose as watford try and win title saturday 59 points

so in their 3rd season 1 point more than first

6 home wins in 18 months , so 1 win every 3 months and a 350 season ticket this season bought 5 wins at 70 quid a win

cup runs none all this last decade
and we complain

Comes with a company car too

266717551_751c1046d9.jpg

heres a thought

we slaughter our team mercilessly at times , individual games over the season

heard owls on radio saying how much great progress they are making

really '

3rd season in the championship , 3 bottom half finish

points totals , 2012 13 58 points 20134 52 points , this season expecting they lose as watford try and win title saturday 59 points

so in their 3rd season 1 point more than first

6 home wins in 18 months , so 1 win every 3 months and a 350 season ticket this season bought 5 wins at 70 quid a win

cup runs none all this last decade
and we complain

Whilst I agree that even objectively the Pigs are one of the most boring sides in the Championship and seem to be going nowhere fast, comparing them to us is always a fool's errand given that, for the 3rd season in a row, they are in a higher division to us. That's one of the reasons people are complaining.

Whilst I agree that even objectively the Pigs are one of the most boring sides in the Championship and seem to be going nowhere fast, comparing them to us is always a fool's errand given that, for the 3rd season in a row, they are in a higher division to us. That's one of the reasons people are complaining.

I wasnt coimparing their play to ours , more their fans , who are going around saying they are improving when we actually get to the play offs and some of our fans are still incessantly moaning ,

Wednesday overall provision of excitement in the past decade is one good season in div 3 , yet they still keep polishing their massive turd

It pleases me that my salary is in that range but I've no requirement to act like Smithers or hang around Swillsborough all day.

#win

The payment is good for and idiot wanting such a job. Normally women get payed less than men, don't know what ladymen earn.

I wasnt coimparing their play to ours , more their fans , who are going around saying they are improving when we actually get to the play offs and some of our fans are still incessantly moaning ,

Wednesday overall provision of excitement in the past decade is one good season in div 3 , yet they still keep polishing their massive turd
Maybe they are more optimistic than us because they have seen yheir team win a trophy and the one time they were in tge play offs they won them in front of wembleys biggest ever crowd

Maybe they are more optimistic than us because they have seen yheir team win a trophy and the one time they were in tge play offs they won them in front of wembleys biggest ever crowd

That's far too balanced and objective for these pages. Thankfully, it's also factually incorrect.

They won the play offs at Cardiff, not Wembley. They haven't played there since Andy Linighan rose like a salmon in 1993

I suspect some of the OwlsTalk lot have got it right, it'll be set up for one of his mates in Thailand to get around a work permit problem, I suspect £35-£60k would be a very decent sum in Thai terms.
Lets be right here, there are very few non Thais around Sheffield speaking fluent Thai. Work permit "assitant", a mate of the chairman from Thailand.

Back
Top Bottom