IT'S A MYTH CREATED BY THE HATERS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry to put a damper on the ecstasy your feeling, while thinking about our midfield players, however perhaps you may like to take time to consider our likely first choice back four. Two loan signings and a transfer listed full back, in Freeman. One of the loan signings spent last season at Oldham and the other is a Wolves reserve, who is recovering from a long term injury.
We needed to sign at last three extra players to bolster the squad, however over the last two days we have let three go and signed three.
I cant believe there is anyone out there who is genuinely happy with today's events.
CW has a lot of issues to resolve. So I'm not going to have a pop. The Wolves loanee has done well at this level before, Wolves don't want to sell as they see the potential, but also if he gets injured he goes back to his parent club. So I see it as good deal and now 4 CH's and Basham as a back up. We have also got more cover at left back and a more experienced player Than Kieran Wallace, who is getting more experience at this level.
With the managerial team they may have seen enough to make them happy with midfield and have strengthened attack. CW said he wanted a left sided middy (which he did from M'boro) so I think he has covered the areas he saw as a weakness. As regards Coutts I think CW's hardline but bigging up Scougs may be working to improve the attitude of players including shipping off McNulty.
So that's how he has dealt with the issues he has so far with recruitment so before I get negative I want to see where this takes us.

The fact we have no CMs OR that we need another one IS A MYTH

We have Fleck, Basham, Whiteman, Scougall, Coutts and reed. That's enough.

Get over it, if you can't count that's 6 CMs.

Great Transfer window

Have a good one.
problem is most of them are crap.

Fuck me, there aren't many words I like less than scapegoat but "hater" is one of them. What the fuck does it intend to convey unless you prefix it with something (i.e. man-hater, someone who hates men)?
Why don't we show one of those great "Haters gonna hate" pictures, oh how I cherish those!

CW has a lot of issues to resolve. So I'm not going to have a pop. The Wolves loanee has done well at this level before, Wolves don't want to sell as they see the potential, but also if he gets injured he goes back to his parent club. So I see it as good deal and now 4 CH's and Basham as a back up. We have also got more cover at left back and a more experienced player Than Kieran Wallace, who is getting more experience at this level.
With the managerial team they may have seen enough to make them happy with midfield and have strengthened attack. CW said he wanted a left sided middy (which he did from M'boro) so I think he has covered the areas he saw as a weakness. As regards Coutts I think CW's hardline but bigging up Scougs may be working to improve the attitude of players including shipping off McNulty.
So that's how he has dealt with the issues he has so far with recruitment so before I get negative I want to see where this takes us.

Re: Ladell/loan players, if he does get injured and 'goes back to his parent club', can he come back when he's 'right' or are we stumped!

Fuck me, there aren't many words I like less than scapegoat but "hater" is one of them. What the fuck does it intend to convey unless you prefix it with something (i.e. man-hater, someone who hates men)?
Why don't we show one of those great "Haters gonna hate" pictures, oh how I cherish those!

I think the OP should list the "haters", because apart from the porcine trolls, I don't know to whom it refers.

The fact we have no CMs OR that we need another one IS A MYTH

We have Fleck, Basham, Whiteman, Scougall, Coutts and reed. That's enough.

Get over it, if you can't count that's 6 CMs.

Great Transfer window

Have a good one.

If you don't like goals or assists or tackling or accurate long passing, we are sorted!

Back
Top Bottom