It. Is. On. - West Brom Review/Chelsea Preview- The Red Half of Sheffield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice to see blades popping up around the world. What are your backstories to ending up supporting united?

Nice to see blades popping up around the world. What are your backstories to ending up supporting united?
So we did a podcast on this lol. But the short story is I was a counselor at a summer camp in Massachusetts in 2007. One of the other counselors was from Sheffield and a massive Blades supporter. I had no allegiance as far as football was concerned but was interested in following a team in England. He made an argument for United that I couldn’t refuse and I’ve been a supporter since. I remember watching Periscopes from the Kop end when we were in league 1. The nice thing about living in these times outside of the UK is it’s never been easier to follow football. Very appreciative for that.

So we did a podcast on this lol. But the short story is I was a counselor at a summer camp in Massachusetts in 2007. One of the other counselors was from Sheffield and a massive Blades supporter. I had no allegiance as far as football was concerned but was interested in following a team in England. He made an argument for United that I couldn’t refuse and I’ve been a supporter since. I remember watching Periscopes from the Kop end when we were in league 1. The nice thing about living in these times outside of the UK is it’s never been easier to follow football. Very appreciative for that.
Great! I thought there might be some info on a previous pod but I was just heading to bed so I thought it would be easier to ask.

393D9B6F-BE73-40D0-A751-7325EF87E746.jpeg

I’ve been a fan only for a few years since they got to the championship loved how they played as a team. I really love how the supporters get behind the boys, love the manager. I’ll never support another team and if we stay up I’m pretty certain I’m getting the clubs badge tattooed on me.

I’ve been a fan only for a few years since they got to the championship loved how they played as a team. I really love how the supporters get behind the boys, love the manager. I’ll never support another team and if we stay up I’m pretty certain I’m getting the clubs badge tattooed on me.

You two fine gentlemen have earned yourselves a new follower!

You still live in Ma , or moved on
I’ve family that neck of the woods

Back
Top Bottom