Is it time to replace Wes with Adam Davies?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

William Carey

Reaction score
How much wanker can Adam Davies be than a wank Wes? We have to start Adam Davies. Bring him in to the first team desperately.

Wes is making all kind of mistakes.

• Not coming out for crosses e.g. Villa.
• Not good with his feet e.g. Bournemouth
• Letting the ball go through his legs against Luton
• Error against Chelsea which left him off the fucking pitch!

Foderingham is honestly a joke and he’s probably cost us the lost important game of the season. He truly is league one. Hamer also absolute joke

Sadly I feel we would be 4 points at least better off if it wasn't for him

Even Billy avin a pop at him, so it's not just tge odd few on here that can see that Wes IS NOT FOOKING GOOD ENOUGH and enuff is enuff.

How much wanker can Adam Davies be than a wank Wes? We have to start Adam Davies. Bring him in to the first team desperately.

Do want the answers in metric or yards?

Davies has to come in. If he's ever let us down previously, I must have missed it. He's more than capable of coming in for a few games

Wes can hardly be allowed to continue costing us a goal every game, can he. It's not turning 0-2s into 0-3s now, he's turning 1-0s into 1-1s and 2-2s into 2-3s

Nope he’s even worse! I would be tempted to skip a generation and give Amissah a run out (after the city game) until we sign another keeper. That’s how desperate the situation has become.

Would you chance a young lad against the European champions?! May as well let Wes fuck up again in a game we’ll lose anyway.
Yes, cause every game for the rest if his career would be easier. He has a blinder, he's our keeper fir the next 10 years, screw up and we'll no change to the current keeper

Yes, cause every game for the rest if his career would be easier. He has a blinder, he's our keeper fir the next 10 years, screw up and we'll no change to the current keeper
I don’t want Wes to play, but I don’t want Davies to play and I think Amissah is on a hiding to nothing with the protection he’ll get.

Davies has to come in. If he's ever let us down previously, I must have missed it. He's more than capable of coming in for a few games

Wes can hardly be allowed to continue costing us a goal every game, can he. It's not turning 0-2s into 0-3s now, he's turning 1-0s into 1-1s and 2-2s into 2-3s
Well you must have missed it. Because you have. And because you have missed it, you really didn't ought to be giving an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom