Incoming paul digby

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You care to elaborate? I don't remember Wallace or Cuvelier coming back from a serious injury: which is the crux of yours argument.

Not saying that those players aren't injury prone, as they clearly are. I'm again trying to establish the difference between being injured and having a persistent injury reccuring.

Why not raise concerns over a player that has spent a lengthy spell out injured at their previous club? We clearly haven't done enough due diligence in the past and left ourselves lumbered with players that rarely play a match.

lost-and-found-fail-dog-dildo.jpg

Just found his dog.
Brought back a sausage but has had all the chips.
Bad dog. Naughty dog. In yer kennel.

Is that summat to do with Ashley Wards Mrs and that Sinetta women on tother thread. Is dog called Sushi .

UTB

Chali we have had a record the last few years of picking up players on the cheap as they are injury prone and it has to stop. Whether this lad is or isn't I don't now.

For the record Flo did his knee ligaments and has struggled ever since and Wallace despite being young has had one problem after another including a double hernia.

Yes, I agree. I wouldn't condone signing any more players with recurring injuries. I was originally trying to argue that because Paul Digby has had a knee injury doesn't mean he has knee problems.

Why not raise concerns over a player that has spent a lengthy spell out injured at their previous club? We clearly haven't done enough due diligence in the past and left ourselves lumbered with players that rarely play a match.

Well, I started arguing with you about whether or not you know the difference between an injury and an injury problem. I can now see you're right, Digby is clearly a crock.

Yes, I agree. I wouldn't condone signing any more players with recurring injuries. I was originally trying to argue that because Paul Digby has had a knee injury doesn't mean he has knee problems.

I think thats where I went wrong from typing quickly in my first post, you are right I wrote: "had a knee problems." I was meant to say "had a knee problem." I do know the difference and I know he hasn't had multiple knee injuries like Kennedy.

Well, I started arguing with you about whether or not you know the difference between an injury and an injury problem. I can now see you're right, Digby is clearly a crock.

Anyway despite my original tetchy post I was just raising concerns with regards to signing a player that has had a long period out injured previously and only made around 10 appearances last season. Granted that will have been down to lack of chances than to do with fitness. I just think it would be a gamble to sign him.

In general I think we both agree that we don't want to end up with players who are not fit enough to play regularly.

I think thats where I went wrong from typing quickly in my first post, you are right I wrote: "had a knee problems." I was meant to say "had a knee problem." I do know the difference and I know he hasn't had multiple knee injuries like Kennedy.

Anyway despite my original tetchy post I was just raising concerns with regards to signing a player that has had a long period out injured previously and only made around 10 appearances last season. Granted that will have been down to lack of chances than to do with fitness. I just think it would be a gamble to sign him.

In general I think we both agree that we don't want to end up with players who are not fit enough to play regularly.

You're right, we both agree that Digby probably isn't what we're after, as I doubt either of us would want a James Wallace or Flo Cuvelier deal again. The only upside of Paul Digby is he is both younger and a cheaper gamble.

I just get frustrated sometimes, I've read on other threads that Brayford has injury problems, when in actual fact he had 2 serious, unrelated injuries.

I'm saying that one of two things has happened:

1. You've made it up. (Likely)
2. You're incredibly stupid and have received information from someone in the club, and posted it on the Internet. You've helpfully included their job title to narrow it down.

And if the information is real and you've posted it under your real name Jay Hatton, that would be another hilarious twist.

Bit confused as to why the commercial manager would be sacked. Didn't stop the transfers or hinder them anyway.

Permit me to enlighten you then. If you are told something in confidence, or the disclosure of information may prove embarassing to the person sharing the information with you, you are expected to keep that information behind your teeth.
In other words, keep it to thi sen

How am i being desperate mate?

Because Jay, can I call you Jay?

He is going to be in trouble if the club sees your post

The soon-to-be ex-commercial manager if that's true I'd imagine.

Fuck me nowt like dropping someone in the shit. No more info for you mate.

If you're willing to reveal details of your "source" rather than just stating "someone at the club", to me that appears to be a desperate attempt to validate the rumour.

Just my opinion of course and like everyone else's is worth shit all.

Also...

Just to correct a couple of things. His injury was a hip problem but is now fully sorted and no longer an issue. His knee's are fine. McCarthy is desperately trying to get him to sign for a year and a couple of other clubs are sniffing. He's in America at the mo so any direct talks would have been long distance and they certainly weren't with his agent.

Tafazolli had a whole season out with a serious injury and seems to have had other persistent injury problems.....just sayin'

Digby’s on holiday in Miami. When questioned about the move he said hat his agent had mentioned something about United but talks hadn’t taken place as of Friday. Perhaps he’s on our radar or perhaps his agent is looking to engineer something.

Digby’s on holiday in Miami. When questioned about the move he said hat his agent had mentioned something about United but talks hadn’t taken place as of Friday. Perhaps he’s on our radar or perhaps his agent is looking to engineer something.
You spoke to him or somet?

Not personally. Friend of a friend of a friend and all that shit but when asked about it basically said something along the lines of his agent mentioned something but he's on holiday at the mo so nothing happening yet.

Is he interested in joining? Pinchy wants to know he he's a blade too?

Not personally. Friend of a friend of a friend and all that shit but when asked about it basically said something along the lines of his agent mentioned something but he's on holiday at the mo so nothing happening yet.

Oh dear, you've started something now! Young Max is desperately working his way through the Miami telephone directory hoping someone, anyone, may have spoken to Digby in a bar....

Back
Top Bottom