Idiot's Guide to the 4-4-2 Diamond

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saturday showed us again that we miss Hammond when he doesn’t play. It also showed our weakness down our left side with Done and McEveley culpable on 2 of the goals.
It didn't, it showed us how low we are in terms of quality players who show the will and desire to win a game of football.

We've been weak in most areas all season.

It didn't, it showed us how low we are in terms of quality players who show the will and desire to win a game of football.

We've been weak in most areas all season.

But mains we are easier to play through and less effective at gaining positive results when Hammond is out of the team.

I'd love to put a positive on Hammond being here but I just don't think he's good enough for us, finners. Someone in his role who is more mobile and has the attributes necessary to play this role I don't argue about, it's the fact that someone who will be on big wages and isn't no where near mobile enough is playing the role which i don't agree with. I'd discuss this with WHF but he's ignorant to everyone who doesn't agree with him or just dismisses their post as wrong. Your first sentence makes me feel he's got into your head way too easily, don't let him do it, mate. :)
I accept your thoughts Wizardry on Hammond and I agree he has seen his best years ,he's also seen his best pay days as well his wages will be in line with what we feel is right (within. Budget ). Adkins is manager and building for next season,he has to make a far better job of it.Most managers have a player who understands what he's doing (Adkins ) ,they are usually at the latter end of there careers ,it's what they bring to the squad that's the important thing .Coming from a premiership club fans were expecting a better alround footballer ,looking at his career most spent in championship and 1st division
were our expectations too high ( I would say yes ) ',.He is a leader and we are short of those. But the main reason I hope we sign him is Adkins wants him
he's manager so we have to beleave he knows what he's doing.We all know what will happen if he gets it wrong, my take on the matter is !! We all want the same thing (promotion ) being too critical of Adkins just makes the job harder,if we get behind his signings it will go along way to getting it right.
Do we know more than him ! I would say no ( he's the professional ) as I said earlier we know what will happen if he gets it wrong, let's give him chance to put his team together ( even if Hammond s on board ) next season is the time to judge him, I hope he gets it right for our sakes as well as his.
Its obviouse he will be here next season ,let's get behind him.

All this pseudo intellectualising about football is cobblers.

Ahh, but it keeps dozens of, primarily, thick bastards, who spent most of their schooling just playing football and not learning anything else, in a job because some people actually believe it when they try and complicate the fuck out of one of the simplest games ever invented.

We can solve this problem by buying someone better than Hammond, which should not be a difficult task.

Agree there are better value alternatives out there. Just making the point that with what we currently have, we are better with him than without.

Ahh, but it keeps dozens of, primarily, thick bastards, who spent most of their schooling just playing football and not learning anything else, in a job because some people actually believe it when they try and complicate the fuck out of one of the simplest games ever invented.

Correct

front 6 should be
drinkwater weir barklay alli
vardy kane

thus keeping the club connections between drinkwater and vardy and alli and kane.. i wouldn't let henderson, sturridge, wiltshire or rooney anywhere near the first 11 . they are all reputation monkeys who have never done FA in an FA shirt

front 6 should be
drinkwater weir barklay alli
vardy kane

thus keeping the club connections between drinkwater and vardy and alli and kane.. i wouldn't let henderson, sturridge, wiltshire or rooney anywhere near the first 11 . they are all reputation monkeys who have never done FA in an FA shirt

So long as you consider being England's top scorer of all time "never done FA"

So long as you consider being England's top scorer of all time "never done FA"
he's a flat track bully who has 'never' performed against proper opposition. he's good at pens though. shame he could have been a great. totally overrated i noticed this when i was abroad.
edit: where there is no UK press hyping him up

Back
Top Bottom