I trust him absolutely

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How do you mean? If you buy a house for £500k but pay the heating bill, it’s still a £500k house :)

If you buy a £500k house and pay £250k settling the other guys mortgage and £250k for the rest it's still £500k out of your own pocket. Poor try Danny, you know what I mean't.

P.S. How much are they paying you? £500k for a fucking house. ;)

If you buy a £500k house and pay £250k settling the other guys mortgage and £250k for the rest it's still £500k out of your own pocket. Poor try Danny, you know what I mean't.

P.S. How much are they paying you? £500k for a fucking house. ;)

:D the house definitely isn’t mine I can assure you!

Affirmative. As things stand.

Clough set his side up very differently to Wilder and was less effective at utilising his resources though. A major feather in Wilders cap (as previously stated).

And no I don’t want Clough back (or Wilder out), just in case you are lining that one up ;)

Tinker :)

UTB

Ok, well I've just gone through Clough's transfers (only permanent deals) and scored them the following:

Scougall - Hit
McGinn - Miss
Harris - Hit
Brayford - Miss
McNulty - Miss
Alcock - Miss
Butler - Miss
J Wallace - Miss
Turner - Miss
Campbell-Rice - Miss

Basham - Hit
K Wallace - Miss
McCevely - Miss
Berry- Miss
Davies - Miss

Freeman - Hit
Higdon - Miss
Done - Miss

Adams - Hit
Coutts - Hit

McGahey - Miss

If you agree with my hit/miss assessments, then you'll notice that Clough has a record of 6 hits from 21 transfers; a percentage of 29%...

Does Wilder have less than a 1/3 hit ratio, like Clough?

Ok, well I've just gone through Clough's transfers (only permanent deals) and scored them the following:

Scougall - Hit
McGinn - Miss
Harris - Hit
Brayford - Miss
McNulty - Miss
Alcock - Miss
Butler - Miss
J Wallace - Miss
Turner - Miss
Campbell-Rice - Miss

Basham - Hit
K Wallace - Miss
McCevely - Miss
Berry- Miss
Davies - Miss

Freeman - Hit
Higdon - Miss
Done - Miss

Adams - Hit
Coutts - Hit

McGahey - Miss

If you agree with my hit/miss assessments, then you'll notice that Clough has a record of 6 hits from 21 transfers; a percentage of 29%...

Was literally listing these myself.

Cough was quoted having his near miracle season as requiring 2 or 3 quality additions.

He then signed about 20 shit ones.

Scougall - Hit
McGinn - Miss
Harris - Hit
Brayford - Miss
McNulty - Miss
Alcock - Miss
Butler - Miss
J Wallace - Miss
Turner - Miss
Campbell-Rice - Miss

Basham - Hit
K Wallace - Miss
McCevely - Miss
Berry- Miss
Davies - Miss

Freeman - Hit
Higdon - Miss
Done - Miss

Adams - Hit
Coutts - Hit

McGahey - Miss

Oi the Hit/Miss thing was my idea.

Although I do like the sound of Miss Higdon, Miss McNulty and Miss Butler.

Miss Berry has surely got to be Mrs Berry, she's about 94!

Was literally listing these myself.

Cough was quoted having his near miracle season as requiring 2 or 3 quality additions.

He then signed about 20 shit ones.
Great minds and all that... ;)

His record is especially poor considering he had the largest budget during our time league 1.

Let’s go for comparing him with the much maligned Nigel Clough. Who gave us Coutts, Freeman, Basham, Che.

Outstanding bargain basement buys.

Trump that.

UTB

Apologies here Dronnie if I've completely misread what you're saying, but are you making the claim that Cloughs a better manager than Wilder and it was Cloughs signings that led to our promotion from League 1 ?

Are you completely fucking deranged ?

If I were Wilder and didn't get at least 10million of the Brooks money I'd fuck off.

Apologies here Dronnie if I've completely misread what you're saying, but are you making the claim that Cloughs a better manager than Wilder and it was Cloughs signings that led to our promotion from League 1 ?

Are you completely fucking deranged ?
Excellent post.

UTB

fuck off dickhead

images

Back
Top Bottom