I’m not giving up yet !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Greenblades

Reaction score
I get it and it doesn’t feel great but it’s not over yet is it?

We kept our players in January when we could have cashed in to try and get promoted.

If we didn’t make it we would be now in a whole world of pain so that in itself is a positive for me.

We knew our budget was reported as £20m so anyone expecting big names was already wide of the mark.

I personally don’t think losing Berge is the biggest loss if and it’s a big IF we can now sign some quality.

We can’t force timelines on others and it’s frustrating but I reserve my judgement until the transfer window is over.

Then we will all know the whole picture.

Right now, we are all to a degree guessing.

I will be there Saturday and will absolutely get behind the team and our manager.

Reading people post it’s going to be toxic is frankly ridiculous.

I prefer this position than the other option. Stuck in the championship and totally skint

UTB ( until Sept at least !!!)

Maybe I'm just so depressed I've convinced myself that I kind of like this pressure. Everyones doubting us, including us - the fans are genuinely going to have to be a twelfth man. Looking forward to the 'cam annnnn' roar after the GCB on Saturday...

We kept our players in January when we could have cashed in to try and get promoted.

If we didn’t make it we would be now in a whole world of pain so that in itself is a positive for me.

We knew our budget was reported as £20m so anyone expecting big names was already wide of the mark.

I personally don’t think losing Berge is the biggest loss if and it’s a big IF we can now sign some quality.

We can’t force timelines on others and it’s frustrating but I reserve my judgement until the transfer window is over.

I will be there Saturday and will absolutely get behind the team and our manager.

I prefer this position than the other option. Stuck in the championship and totally skint

Agree Greenblades what has the club done that is wrong,.Hecki said it was going to be a slow burn and that's how it was going until Ndiah decided to go with a big U turn.
On the back of that Berge decides to go pushed or not not we now have another hole to fill,although not as deep as the Ndiah one but a hole to fill nether less.
That's where we're at in the space of a week the planning whatever that was is thrown into the bin as we now have money to spend and time running out to bring in the right players to improve the squad .
Berge ain't the loss Ndiah is and we will i'me sure find a replacement for him!
The negativity is absolutely ridiculous! Ok time is short !Hecki said it would be as I said a slow burn ! Then bump bump we lose two big players.
We could never find a replacement for Ndiah! Berge is a different propersition altogether.
Use the money wisely and come through stronger ! I beleave that will happen.
Go down and at least we will be in a better financial position than last time.
What do all these negative fans want us to do ? Blow all the prem money and be in deep shit financially.
Forest did it but there manager looked as though he was ready to collapse the pressure he was under in the run in was massive.
Bit long winded this post but anyway .
As Jimmy on blades ramble says! Come on blades"

Back
Top Bottom