HOWE NEXT ENGLAND MANAGER?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

finlaytheblade

Reaction score
H e has got a team which he built playing great attacking football they never stop trying to do what football is all about score goals an example to everyone could he do the same as england manager as england play with fear bournmouth dont know the meaning of the word .Hope cloughy shows the video to our squad as if we could get rid of the fear factor no reason why we couldnt blow everyone away in league 1 we have in my opinion got the nous but dont have the confidence over to you nigel.

I wonder if Howe slags his players off on the radio when he deems them to have underperformed? Take note mardy nigel (sorry it's not alliterative)

If Nigel ever makes it as a prem manager would not say no to him getting the job can see him not putting up with big egos and knocking the likes of rooney down a peg

Hardly managing on a shoestring the lad is he? Next England Manager? That bloke from Derby seems to be doing ok and that fellah at Ipswich. In fact any of em for what it matters. Impossible job with impossible pressure.

NEW ENGLAND SQUAD TO BE PUBLISHED ENTIRELY IN CAPITAL LETTERS. NO PLAYERS WITH LOWER CASE LETTERS IN THEIR NAMES ALLOWED.

Wembley based or Burton , he'd get home sick.

Hardly managing on a shoestring the lad is he? Next England Manager? That bloke from Derby seems to be doing ok and that fellah at Ipswich. In fact any of em for what it matters. Impossible job with impossible pressure.
very true bladesway but his style of football would fill bramall lane goals goals and more goals reminds me of us when john harris for that golden period around the early 70 s when woody currie and co were at it if cloughy can make that happen he would
be sir nigel clough.

He bombed when he left to manage Burnley got sack went back tail between legs.

And why oh why is he and Bournemouth on Blades GenChat?
trying to make the point that fear is our worst enemy get rid of that and we would be flying out of this league

What was the name of the one season wonder at Watfird every was calling for to be the next England manager, Ady boothrody, what's he up to now.

If you're referring to comments on McNulty then I think that was more of a motivational move rather than an all out shaming.

Yeah but don't tell anyone then people can make a point about how Clough is a terrible man manager. Yawn.

I dont give a flying one about England.

Bunch of overpaid wankers the lot of em. typic al of the stinking premier league.

SUFC all the way!

I do give a fuck about England, I want us to do well in Football, Cricket and even that "drink their own piss because they are such top posh uni lads who bugger each others butler" game (Rugby Union to the rest of you).

I want to see my nation succeed at sport, the Olympics gave me great pride as an Englishman, as did winning the Ashes in Oz. Sporting achievement makes a nation feel good if only for a short while.

Back
Top Bottom