How good would it be?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

silverfox

Reaction score
How good would it be to get something out of Man Utd at the weekend?

I know we were nothing special against Bolton but sometimes a comeback like that can really spark a team.

A good, point snatching, performance against Man Utd, could see us push on and get the safety we crave.

Up The Blades!

its results like boltons that keeps a team up if you can get something and not play well then you should be well in,lets be realistic though man u? cant see it really

So long as Rooney keeps missing barn doors we've got a chance

Whilst I am not expecting us to win on Saturday I do feel that we can expect a better performance against Manchester United. I always felt that Bolton were a team that would dominate us because of the way they play. This opinion was only enforced when I saw the size of their team as a whole, their physical prowess coupled with some genuine ability was too much for us.

Manchester United do not have the strength of Bolton and their obvious abundance of talent means they don’t have to lump the ball forward. I think that if we win the physical battle (which I think we can) and really harry them in possession we will give a good account of ourselves.

And maybe a point is not out of the question.

We can only play what's out in front of us and do our best :)

As long as we do that, we can give any team in the country a good game.

Back
Top Bottom