Hold your nerve Prince..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's been a rough week, on and off the pitch.

You and the rest of the club top brass fucked Hecky up for the first four games.

Late September and October is a brutal run of fixtures, November and December look far more favourable. Give him til Christmas. You owe him that.
He is not owed a free run until Christmas if it's abundantly clear we need a change.

You and the rest of the club top brass fucked Hecky up for the first four games.

Late September and October is a brutal run of fixtures, November and December look far more favourable. Give him til Christmas. You owe him that.
Entirely accurate about the first four games.

We also managed to sign a host of players who aren't fit. Slimane, Davies And Souza. You can add McAtee too kinda. Souza I still don't think is up to speed fully but seemed to get there sooner that the others.

Fixture list wasn't too bad for us first 4 aside from city yet we were so undercooked it was untrue. Hugely missed opportunity because of the "strategy".

Guess we are gonna see, we can't keep losing game after game all season though.

I fully understand Hecky’s had an uphill battle. No manager would want to face the situation he did at the start of the season. We’ve had tough games and the team hasn’t had time to gel.

Having said all that, I’ve never seen a United team with less fight or even basic competency. We can’t defend crosses for shit. We can’t pass for shit. We look abysmal at times.

Hecky’s deserves a lot of credit but he also has to take some responsibility for the shit we’ve seen this season.

Can’t get rid of Hecky. Would need spunking moneh we ain’t got.
Absolutely this, he’s not going anywhere in my opinion can’t afford for him to financially and we ain’t got the money to bring anyone decent in.

We all know what will happen, now. Prince has no choice to but make a change here.

I fully understand Hecky’s had an uphill battle. No manager would want to face the situation he did at the start of the season. We’ve had tough games and the team hasn’t had time to gel.

Having said all that, I’ve never seen a United team with less fight or even basic competency. We can’t defend crosses for shit. We can’t pass for shit. We look abysmal at times.

Hecky’s deserves a lot of credit but he also has to take some responsibility for the shit we’ve seen this season.

Good post...pretty much explains our situation.

Accept we're playing some good teams so it's unrealistic to expect to beat them, my issue isn't so much the points, it's the performance
The gap in standard between them and us is massive, at times we struggle to put 3 little passes together, altho if you think back we had spells (normally last 20 mins) of
"just boot it anywhere" in most matches last season too, giving the ball straight back to the opposite inviting more pressure.

I kept thinking when the defence is under pressure why don't the players practice control and pass in training.
All the players had passing control and short pass skills under Wilder and Slav.

Absolutely this, he’s not going anywhere in my opinion can’t afford for him to financially and we ain’t got the money to bring anyone decent in.

There's some logic in that but the Prince has loads of money in this club.....he's not going to just give up and accept relegation.
He's obviously been convinced how great Souza, Archer and Hamer are and how we need them to have a realistic change of staying up.

You can't blame the Prince for thinking if they are that good.....then why aren't they showing it on the pitch.

Whenever I see Cameron Archer play for us his body language looks bad. It's as though he's thinking "will someone....anyone just pass the ball to my feet,
instead of lumping it aimlessly up front behind the defence expecting me to run after it like a greyhound". The guy hardly touches the ball.

When did forest get out of bottom 3 in there 1st season. They spent a fortune and were crap but they didn't want to get rid of the manager. We have spent bugger all . A few injuries back and more games for new players will see a difference.

Lol, did you see the state of the squad at that point?
Sorry you’re right. It’s got so much better since then.

8-0 drubbing at home. But yeah we didn’t have our starting line up for Palace.

Without a team
No one had there full teams at the start. Forest went and signed like 5 players after our game.

Palace couldn’t play Olise. If you think our team with the signings would be any different then your deluded.

No one had there full teams at the start. Forest went and signed like 5 players after our game.

Palace couldn’t play Olise. If you think our team with the signings would be any different then your deluded.
We started with Osula and Traore up top and Basham in midfield. Are you really that thick?

The problem as I see it is that the squad clearly isn't good enough for the premier league. If we carry on playing the way we are we will get the same results.

So the question is whether another manager playing a different style could get more out of this group of players and pick some points up and potentially stay up. I don't know what the answer to that is. However if we lose at Fulham and at home to Man U I think the Prince will act

Nail on head in 4 sentences.
We need so much work on defending crosses.
Ditto in keeping the Fucking ball.
Get these two right and the rest should fall into place.

Brilliant post

They’ve been fucking Hecky over since they put the club in an embargo last season. If they sack him and replace him with Slav mk2 they know less about football than I thought they did.

We’ve reverted to being ‘club retard’ again and making what should have been a positive (promotion to the PL) into a negative by our recruitment and financial strategy.

This season is basically a long slog and it’s about not embarrassing ourselves as a team too many times and getting to 12 points. If we go down on another shitshow season it won’t bode well for next season.

Back
Top Bottom