'Hi Guys' - Signed ball for sale

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Two bags of magic beans.
TWO bags!? Fuck....here's me with a bag and a half of magic beans burning a hole in my pocket and nowt to spend them on.

Could The Crab industries maybe help me out with some favourable (briefly) interest rates on magic bean loans? I've not got much capital to secure it against, but you can tell Vern that I can polish up a land rover like nobody's business...

TWO bags!? Fuck....here's me with a bag and a half of magic beans burning a hole in my pocket and nowt to spend them on.

Could The Crab industries maybe help me out with some favourable (briefly) interest rates on magic bean loans? I've not got much capital to secure it against, but you can tell Vern that I can polish up a land rover like nobody's business...

I'm sure I can sort out some mates rates for you. As long as I can come out a little bit in front, and help out a mate, then it's all gravy. Just don't be late with the repayments, my Bentley won't run itself...……….

I'll open the bidding for you my friend, my opening offer is 1 million dollars

NDBB96K.png

Sorry Max, the ball's not for me, but if you happen to come by any Trevor Francis tracksuits from some mush in Shepherd's Bush give us a shout.
I have the full first teams jock straps hermetically sealed from QPR at Villa 1989...not selling. Will swap for Janis Joplin's fart in a bottle, Woodstock version.

Back
Top Bottom