Hecky is so shit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

robbiez666

Reaction score
that we're second in the form guide for the last 6 games.

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide

or third in the last 10 games

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/ten

Some of the 'supporters' on here wearing their agendas and chips on their sleeves. Spending the match slagging off players. Expecting to win every game. Expecting to get automatic promotion. If we don't win then spending their time slagging off everyone. Absolutely no grasp of reality. Of how fitness and stamina works. Of how injuries happen. How football works.

Some of the 'supporters' on here wearing their agendas and chips on their sleeves. Spending the match slagging off players. Expecting to win every game. Expecting to get automatic promotion. If we don't win then spending their time slagging off everyone. Absolutely no grasp of reality. Of how fitness and stamina works. Of how injuries happen. How football works.

Often the same people shouting the Prince is skint whilst wanting him to upgrade the training facilities etc.

We are literally a creation of recent successes.... reality has gone well and truly out of the window.

Achieved heights with a workhorse mentality, literally every game was an cup fixture. But we found ourselves relegated, because let's face it....we found ourselves unravelled, understood and not good enough.

We're not big hitters, so once again we find ourselves cutting the cloth and trying to put it all right. We've made expensive signings along the way, a few of who simply haven't delivered the goods.....

But we are who we are and we are where we are through merit......

It's about time that we looked at ourselves as the underdogs again, at least with that comes reality. We have a team that picks itself and outside of that, we have a threadbare.... no luxury.

You don’t half talk some amount of pure shite

No one has said Hecky is shit tonight you totally made that up like a weird oddball.

Only ONE player has been slagged and that’s because he is useless.

No other players have not been slagged so again your making things up. Some players were off the pace, that’s not slagging that’s giving an observation on the game.

Not seen anyone say the expect to win every game again you have made that up.

Expecting automatic promotion, not seen anyone say that all season never mind tonight. Again you have made that up.

As for fitness, injuries, football, saying people have no grasp on it, the irony in that is off the scale.

Out of every post on here tonight you have just won the award for the most made up hysterical bullshit of the evening.

Well played.

You don’t half talk some amount of pure shite

No one has said Hecky is shit tonight you totally made that up like a weird oddball.

Only ONE player has been slagged and that’s because he is useless.

No other players have not been slagged so again your making things up. Some players were off the pace, that’s not slagging that’s giving an observation on the game.

Not seen anyone say the expect to win every game again you have made that up.

Expecting automatic promotion, not seen anyone say that all season never mind tonight. Again you have made that up.

As for fitness, injuries, football, saying people have no grasp on it, the irony in that is off the scale.

Out of every post on here tonight you have just won the award for the most made up hysterical bullshit of the evening.

Well played.
He's right though some fans have an agenda and you're one of them.

He's right though some fans have an agenda and you're one of them.
Against McBurnie? No agenda, I’d love him to score the goals but he won’t because he’s crap, that’s no agenda that’s someone telling the truth and seeing someone who is just not very good at football.

As for Hecky and all the other players I am totally behind them.

5 straight clean sheets at home. Just over 500 mins since conceding to Blackpool.

11 League games under PH and we've been losing for less than an hour in total. Over half of that was at Cardiff.

7 clean sheets in those 11 League games.

Two frustrating 0-0s but we could've easily come away with nothing on Saturday. Would we have felt better with a loss and a win? I'm not so sure. 2 draws with mitigating circumstances still feels like 2 points gained to me.

You can't win every game and you can't play your best XI every game when they're 3 days apart. Unfortunately many lose sight of that.

Fair bit of criticism of him in various threads.

Plenty have said McBurnie was shit. Quite a few don’t agree.
Criticism yes, he picks the team people will not always be happy with the selections. We are football fans, this is a football forum for our team so obviously the team selection is going to be discussed. But like I say no one has slagged him off or said he was shit, made up hysterics.

Criticism yes, he picks the team people will not always be happy with the selections. We are football fans, this is a football forum for our team so obviously the team selection is going to be discussed. But like I say no one has slagged him off or said he was shit, made up hysterics.

More of a point being made rather than any hysterics, a word more applicable to your continued slating of McBurrnie. You know, the Blades player you’d love to score goals but you aren’t behind.

More of a point being made rather than any hysterics, a word more applicable to your continued slating of McBurrnie. You know, the Blades player you’d love to score goals but you aren’t behind.
If he starts a game I am behind him and would love him to score and win us the game, but I know he won’t, even the most staunchest of his fans know it deep down also. So yeah I hope to God he doesn’t get picked, but he will, and it will be like Groundhog Day on here with me and dozen or so others saying why is he playing as he’s useless he’s letting the team down.

If he starts a game I am behind him and would love him to score and win us the game, but I know he won’t, even the most staunchest of his fans know it deep down also. So yeah I hope to God he doesn’t get picked, but he will, and it will be like Groundhog Day on here with me and dozen or so others saying why is he playing as he’s useless he’s letting the team down.

We won’t agree on this and we aren’t alone.

You did say though that you were behind Hecky and the other players. I just find that writing off a player wearing the shirt pre kick off is disappointing.

We won’t agree on this and we aren’t alone.

You did say though that you were behind Hecky and the other players. I just find that writing off a player wearing the shirt pre kick off is disappointing.
Fair enough mate I’m not here to argue with you as everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is not a knee jerk reaction with McBurnie it’s based on my opinion of him I’ve have of him over last couple of years he is not very good and I’m being polite there.

When Brewster was not playing well and couldn’t hit the side of a bus he was routinely getting slaughtered on here. I always stuck up for him and have always backed him on here going way back, that’s because I could see there was a player in there, you could see he has ability and it was just not going for him but I still backed him and he was coming good. McBurnie? He is never coming good, that’s not an agenda, I don’t know him personally and got nothing against him as a person. As a footballer I do though. What sums McBurnie up for me, around the 57th minute ish, he was just outside the box with his back to the goal and he got a ball fired into him, no one was tackling him, he tried to control it and it bounced off his foot went 6 foot in the air and ended up 5 yards away to one of their players. That is not a good footballer I’m sorry.

As I walked away from the ground tonight on my own it was interesting to overhear some of the conversations.

One chap said"That just shows Hecky is shit, he's no idea how to win a game".

I shit you not. 22 shots on goal, and 12 corners. Granted we didn't score, but we were hardly shrinking violets.

Unbelievable comments. I was/am astounded.

But we do know how shitness works and if you have only one regular goalscorer and he's 36 you aint going anywhere fast.

Fact for the past three seasons weve been pretty shit as a side scoring goals.

Just how many managers, coachers, directors and shareholders does it take to

1. See the blindingly fuckin obvious and
2. Do something about it.

Maybe we should be sponsored by numan ffs.

No one is doubting we play 'pretty football', but once you get to the penalty area we become totatally frigging devoid as if passing round a used covid-19 testing kit. It is pathetic. McBurnie is one of the shittiest players to ever be signed by SUFC and I wish he was gone. He's an arrogant prat who behaves like a dickhead on and off the pitch. He's shit for Scotland and shit for us. Burke was like Forrest Gump and Moussett flattered to deceive. At least we got rid of two of them.

When you think of the strikers Dave B unearthed, yeah they were lump, but at least they could bloody well score goals.

you can't play your best XI every game when they're 3 days apart. Unfortunately many lose sight of that.
He didn't play our best XI in either game, which is one of the problems with rotation.

Totally dominated that game Hull were on their heels from the opening whistle. Same old problem lots of chances but just couldn't score 70% possession, 22 attempted shots 3 on target 12 corners. Unless McBurnie who worked hard today can find some scoring boots we will struggle. We are left with Sharp who can't be magic and score every game and 18 year old Jebbison called back from Lge 1. Hecky doesn't seem to think he is ready to go in. Those three need to stay injury free to get into the playoffs.

Unless i'm thinking of a different poster, you've been one of the most negative posters on here in recent years

Back
Top Bottom