Greasy chip butties

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thelo ena sandweetz meh patates tiganates kai lathi

Hi Maidenhead, I just put that in to Google translate and it came up with

"I want a sandwich with fries and mistakes"

When i typed in "I would like a chip butty please" it came back with "Tha íthela éna tsip tsitl parakaló"

But that is all Greek to me :)

When i typed in "I would like a chip butty please" it came back with "Tha íthela éna tsip tsitl parakaló"

I’ve roughly translated it as ‘hello Ena Sandwich, me potatoes got ate by Tigana’s lathe’.

Tha ithela = I would like but the Greeks don't often use that. Thelo = I want, we would consider that rude but it's quite usual in Greece.

Patates tiganates = chips. Tsips is the greek way of spelling chips based on phonetics but I've never heard it used in Greece. Lathi is oil, nearest I could think of to greasy 😉

Tha ithela = I would like but the Greeks don't often use that. Thelo = I want, we would consider that rude but it's quite usual in Greece.

Patates tiganates = chips. Tsips is the greek way of spelling chips based on phonetics but I've never heard it used in Greece. Lathi is oil, nearest I could think of to greasy 😉

I might be better off just shouting loudly if they don't understand as a last resort :)

Further to my comment on another thread that I can't get Fish and Chips in Germany, I will further reveal that they don't put vinegar on their chips. In fact, if you suggest it, they turn their noses up and look at you as if you're some sort of mangy poodle that eats its own shit.

What am I doing here???
Always had pommes mit mayo and frikadela
Or my favourite curryvurst

Always had pommes mit mayo and frikadela
Or my favourite curryvurst
Pommes rot-weiss (chips with ketchup and mayo) just isn't the same. And the chips are almost always those reconstructed fries things.

In chippy now just getting my tea. Chips lamb kebab in a naan, Lovely

Whilst I agree, as a diabetic sadly there is plenty unhealthy about it (not that it stops me partaking occasionally)

White bread drives blood sugar up quickly and lots of carbs in chips.

Fucks sake....
Same here, oh well. Diabetic problem, eat chip Butty, fall over. No problem.

Back
Top Bottom