Good luck for tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brin

Reaction score
Greetings from a Miller just passing through.

Just wanted to say good luck with everything tonight against the Baggies and that you gain promotion back to the Premiership. It would be great to see another Yorkshire club in there and who knows, the only Yorkshire club if Leeds drop out of it! I will be watching and hopefully it is a joyous occasion come full time. Not to panic if you don't do it tonight as I feel you have more than enough to claim that second spot.

Just wanted to say good luck with everything tonight against the Baggies and that you gain promotion back to the Premiership. It would be great to see another Yorkshire club in there and who knows, the only Yorkshire club if Leeds drop out of it! I will be watching and hopefully it is a joyous occasion come full time. Not to panic if you don't do it tonight as I feel you have more than enough to claim that second spot.
Good luck against Cardiff & for the rest of the season

Good luck against Cardiff & for the rest of the season
Cheers for that. It will certainly be a tough game and Cardiff will be well up for it. Just don't want another downpour to happen like last time 😆
Rumour as it the prematch music will be, Why does it always rain on me, Raindrops keep falling on my head, Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain etc....

I love you so much

I hope the blades get the job done.

Nicely said brin,good luck miller's 🤞

Football is funny is t it. The tiny things that either make a local rivalry respectful and civilised….or fueled by hatred.

Best of luck in avoiding relegation Brin .
I work almost next door to the NY stadium and it would be great for the town if you stay up and hopefully consolidate.

Thank you sir.

I know exactly who you are. 😄😄😄😄😄😄

Tonight Matthew I'm going to be a miller!!

All the best Brin , goes without saying all United fans want to see Rotherham do well as a rule and hope you stay up. I also hope Barnsley come up and naturally Wednesday stay down!

Back
Top Bottom