Geneva Meeting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ron_Justice

Reaction score
Meeting.jpg

Weerz leaks!?

Can I have plenty of money for fertiliser, paint and under soil heating please Boss

View attachment 160736

Weerz leaks!?

Exciting to see Hecky has JOC pencilled in as first choice LCB.

View attachment 160736

Weerz leaks!?

'I come all the way out here and you serve us brownie bites? Now, get the fuck out there and get us some proper food!'

I found it very interesting that Hecky told “us” about the meeting and the specific date of it. Media and fans are going to be expecting an update with solid info, so I felt him mentioning it was for one of two reasons…

1. He dropped a clanger and didn’t mean to
2. He mentioned it, to “manage upwards” and pressure the board, to make sure the session was well planned and everyone was prepared to make the required decisions.

I found it very interesting that Hecky told “us” about the meeting and the specific date of it. Media and fans are going to be expecting an update with solid info, so I felt him mentioning it was for one of two reasons…

2. He mentioned it, to “manage upwards” and pressure the board, to make sure the session was well planned and everyone was prepared to make the required decisions.

Did he have a few ales himself?

Wouldn't be surprised on the managing upwards angle, although I'm not sure the Prince really cares about fan pressure. He seems pretty switched on when it comes to understanding and taking risks with money, and he's been pretty clear that while he's still in charge, there is no space for further risk taking as seen with not selling assets and the resulting embargo. Unless we've got new owners, I expect to see a very limited budget.

Can we see if Messi will sign for a year on 25k a week, he can play the Mcateer roll

Hecky likes to manage expectations. I suspect this is part of that. Same with the comments a couple of weeks ago about 5 or 6 and mainly loans. It's also likely part of the fact that whatever money we do have, he doesn't want other clubs to know about it. We've got no chance if clubs are going to stick a Premier League money premium on players.

Worth remembering he got royally shafted at Leeds and quietly took all the criticism when he was just doing the owner's bidding. I reckon he's very conscious of that.

View attachment 160736

Weerz leaks!?

Looks like Stuart has seen a ghost 🤣

He just wanted us all to know he was going abroad. There's no games so he couldn't start a thread on here asking "where to watch the match in Geneva?"

I bet Hecky calmed down very quickly when he was introduced to the guy from the Turkish embassy stood to the left!

Only joking, to lighten the mood Hecky was reprising Father Teds “l hear you’re a racist now Father” episode after starting with “Kick Prince Abdullah up the arse”

Any truth to the rumour that Hecky fed Macca 10 bottles of gold label and let him rip?

Back
Top Bottom