'Game changing investment'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

we ve been tonked before , no doubt we will gert tonked again , we arent real madrid you know

swindon are a very good league one side especially at home , we are a work in progress a team under re construction lets not lose sight of that

come the return at the lane if we dont get our own back thats the time to worry

That's right, we've really mullered teams at the Lane this season.

dont have to muller em just beat em , its just arrogant thinking we can steam roller teams , forest leeds southampton all should have walked straight back out this league , non of them did

just watched real madrid win 8-2 at deportivo , , here , if we just spent 500 million wed probably walk it then

dont have to muller em just beat em , its just arrogant thinking we can steam roller teams , forest leeds southampton all should have walked straight back out this league , non of them did

just watched real madrid win 8-2 at deportivo , , here , if we just spent 500 million wed probably walk it then

Ye but none of them took 4 seasons (and counting) to get back up.

It's not the end of the world but it will be interesting to see how we respond from it.

Talking of responding, NIgel was very critical of the teams performance after the Colchester match especially the first 80 mins. You would have thought that would elicit some kind of response today. It did, but not in the way we hoped. Even this humiliation won't provoke a response from this bunch of average MOR journeymen, they aren't capable.

Its like theres a brian the blade fan club of I told you so blades praying we lose so they can jump on any indesgression ,
we will get the chinese investment and hotel arguments recycled ad infinitum , instead of discussing if a batch of new players are settling in or having difficulties, we lost get a grip ,chelsea lose games hartleppol lose games burton lose games we lose one the world ends

Your first sentence is absolutely garbage, no Blade ever wants us to lose, they're just sick of the same rubbish, be that football, excuses in the transfer market etc etc. After all we have had to put up with week after week, month after month, year after year, they've every right to be critical. Brian the Blade is just an attention seeking lardhead who courts controversy, most of those critical on this site are genuinely concerned and have every right to say so. Having said that, I still have every admiration for supporters like you, patience of a saint.

theres blades that live for us losing , its the only trime theyre in here , sad fact but tru
This statement is absolute bollocks,i don't know any blade that wants their team to lose and for someone to suggest that is absolutely ludicrous to say the least.

theres blades that only appear in here when we lose , sad fact but true

allm sides get beat , , and occasionally stuffed is all Im saYING , THE FACT THERES A BAND OF BLADES WAITING TO POUNCE ON ANY SET BACK LIKE A pack blood curdling wednesday fans is far more worrying to me

No one wants to see the Blades lose but some of us just want to voice our opinion on where the problems are. If everyone thought that today's loss was perfectly acceptable then it would be very weird world.

Is today's result acceptable? No.

Can the problems within the team be sorted? Maybe.

Is the season over already? No.

Let's see who Clough is wanting to bring in next week.

More lies and bullshit from McCabe.

But it is all ok because we can all tweet and talk to Jim Phipps on Facebook.

Just as unambitious as we ever was.

Fucking wank. Heads need to roll
Man U spent a lot in past two months, did they get a good result today?

Will their fans be happy though? Spend nearly 200m and no centre back worthy of the name.
You were saying that they lost 4-0 at MK Dons cos they were playing kids. I ask you again, did they play kids at Leicester today, please dont go off point by saying that they dont have a quality CB

You were saying that they lost 4-0 at MK Dons cos they were playing kids. I ask you again, did they play kids at Leicester today, please dont go off point by saying that they dont have a quality CB

I am not, but I don't understand why Manure losing at Leicester makes us getting battered by Swindon acceptable. At least Man U were in the game for 70 mins

Also the point about the cb was to say we don't either and that's another position we are short at.

I am not, but I don't understand why Manure losing at Leicester makes us getting battered by Swindon acceptable. At least Man U were in the game for 70 mins
We lost one game in 7 matches and you moan!!! Yesterday was "a bad day in the office". We have not yet found the "right team" Injuries to three key players hadnt helped too. 38 games to go!!!!!!!

We lost one game in 7 matches and you moan!!! Yesterday was "a bad day in the office". We have not yet found the "right team" Injuries to three key players hadnt helped too. 38 games to go!!!!!!!

Guess what, I am a football fan and I am unhappy about losing. stop the press and change it 'football fan moans after heavy defeat'

Yeah look at man yoo wasting money on their million trophys and humongous profits

They dont spend a fraction of their income ,thats the only similiarity with us

I would say that tough searching questions need to be answered by the Board, Clough and the players ..... very quickly !!
UTB & FTP

It depends where you stand, I see it as a one off result from a team struggling to gel, with a starting 11 which hasn't settled yet and up against a side that clicked against us.

The last time we had five put past us was in the FA cup Semi about 5 months ago, Brayford, Maguire and Coady where in that team, but we where playing a Prem club so I guess that was OK .
The forwards that day scored three goals while yesterday they only scored two and against a third division side , so of course from that it's pretty obvious that what we need is a striker........:tumbleweed:

Last edited:

I don't think we can really expect McCabe or the Prince to just throw their own money at the the club. If we go up we might see more investment as a result of higher crowds but not too much.

Back
Top Bottom