Full marks to Fulham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Canterbury Blade

Reaction score
Watch it on TikTok easily searchable on the net. Fernandes faking an injury then racing in after being ignored by the ref. Fulham getting criticism and Ten Hog spouting in. For my beans, well done for a premier league club to highlight on their website the cheating Man United behaviour. Long may it continue that other clubs highlight comedy cheats….

Fernandez should apologise for cheating NOT Fulham for highlighting it. Ten Slag can do one ..

If player's were booked for cheating on a regular basis as in the type of incident shown here outside the penalty area as well as inside ,then manager's wouldn't be long fining there own player's due to them picking up suspensions
Players don’t get booked for this stuff in the Premier league. We have VAR that could pick these things up, but doesn’t

I am sure the vast majority of fans detest cheating.

A compilation each month of the worst offenders linked to the pundits with their 'he had every right to go down there' on social media may highlight just how bad this is.

I think it was Fan Power that saw off the European Super League. Here's another opportunity.

I am sure the vast majority of fans detest cheating.

A compilation each month of the worst offenders linked to the pundits with their 'he had every right to go down there' on social media may highlight just how bad this is.

I think it was Fan Power that saw off the European Super League. Here's another opportunity.
Yea, first step.
I'd like VAR used during or after the match to issue cards or retrospective cards.
The card should be of the same strength as if the fake had been believed. And should count in totting up, including upgrade to a red, for a retrospective yellow, if they'd already been carded.

1-1 in exaggerated rolls in the Huddersfield- leeds game so far

Retrospection would put a stop to it very quickly.
Whatever happened to that? I'm sure they brought in retrospective bans for diving or gaining an advantage from it (pens, red cards etc). Rolled it out in Lower league L2 and below.

If I remember rightly Danny philliskirk? Was the first to be handed a retrospective 1 match ban for manipulating the ref into a pen that never was. After like 2 or 3 then it just disappeared.

Unless I imagined it like 3 or 4 years ago, or I missed announcement of them not doing it anymore?

This is what they have put up that Ten Hag is pissed off about.

They literally just showed a highlight of the match, with a bit of ironic music

That's just the standard music people use as backing to videos to avoid then being removed for copyright. Tiktok has been targeted by universal and they've removed loads of music, with more to come.

If player's were booked for cheating on a regular basis as in the type of incident shown here outside the penalty area as well as inside ,then manager's wouldn't be long fining there own player's due to them picking up suspensions
Did you say the same when McAtee did it recently?

Did you say the same when McAtee did it recently?
It applys to all players and to be fair to Wilder he's one of the very few managers who has called out this behaviour on a football pitch on a regular basis, pity other managers and officials don't do the same.

Back
Top Bottom