Incoming? Free transfer has just signed.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

An already released player, or a player still attached but being allowed to leave for free?

Hopefully Robinson....

Would be a positive move for us in an area we could look to improve imo. Not really seen any other freebies linked.

Could soften the brooks blow if we get someone through the door - bough obviously the numpties will be up in arms we haven’t spent the full 12m instantly lol.

If it was Robinson and he has actually signed, you expect the media to be all over it by now.

Calm down Blades its Dean Hammond.
Its the Blades way sell Brooks resign ex Premiership Star you can see the headlines now.

Blades sell young kid for £12 million and swoop for Ex Premiership Star.:D

Place of birth Warrington,same as Brooks.

Jack its a good name can be coupled with Shit to form an expletive in reference to knowing nowt.

I get little bits of info here and there and I’ve been told we’ve signed a free transfer this week and they pushed it through this week due to something with wages. I’m guessing it will be announced soon.
If, based on your user name, you actually live in Preston, you have my utmost sympathy.

Me too. It's wonderful.

Aldi Glen Marnoch Islay Scotch is £17.99 - it is actually Caol Ila Scotch, which costs about £35 - £40 - it’s not about how much you spend, it’s how well you spend it!!

Just Ask Tufty!!

Back
Top Bottom