Former Blades Manager or Owner?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Stunmon1

Reaction score
What did they call the former either Blades Manager or Owner who may have been considering a sex change?

So was he dating/married to women when he was a man then dating men when he was a woman so was straight or was she lesbian for a while then he became straight or was he gay and she was straight 🥴

He wasn't ever a manager or owner, not sure if he was ever a director. He was at the centre of a takeover bid when I think Brearly was in charge. Back then he was a bloke (Sam Hashimi). It was only after the takeover failed that he became a woman. I think.

He wasn't ever a manager or owner, not sure if he was ever a director. He was at the centre of a takeover bid when I think Brearly was in charge. Back then he was a bloke (Sam Hashimi). It was only after the takeover failed that he became a woman. I think.
Can't wait for Daisy Mmobuosi

I remember Bassett being photographed with Sam (as he was then, perhaps again now) holding a blades scarf in classic pose! Years later Dave said he didn't have a fucking clue who he was, someone at the club just asked him to have the photo taken. Makes dozy seem like a legit buyer 😂

Here he/she is again.

Apparently a Lady now. Bits currently sitting in the bedside jar again, clearly.

Here he/she is again.

Apparently a Lady now. Bits currently sitting in the bedside jar again, clearly.

I never click on anything that might lead to the Daily Mail, but, man, that's tempting...

We have attracted some charlatans over the years. Also, it was most of 40 years ago!

Correct. Brearly painted him as the front to middle eastern money. I think he ran a restaurant in Wakefield.

A few years later, I walked into an ASDA in Stoke and he was on the front of the Daily Star talking about his sex change.

Just the thought of getting involved with The Blades made his cock and balls fall off…

Yeah most blokes would need a sex change even considering buying United

Back
Top Bottom