Forest deducted four points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Forest had been due to receive a six-point deduction - three points for the initial breach and a further three for the size of the breach - but their "early plea" and "cooperation" saw the ban reduced to four points.

And now because of their lack of cooperation the points deduction is……still 4 points. PL no teeth, no balls.

Clubs challenge any sort of deduction now with impunity.. they ought to apply the rule they do with challenging sending offs , if you lose the challenge & the decision is upheld then the penalty is extended .
How in fucks name Everton have challenged their charges when they are in deep deep financial shit & been successful is beyond me

Last edited:
It stinks as well when they announce this after the game at the weekend. If forest had lost, more at risk of relegation would they have been successful in their appeal?
They broke the rules and they knew it,got in good lawyers and pleaded innocence by a hands up gesture knowing they'd get off lightly and then done the clever thing of appealing with nothing to lose.
For appealing they should have been given the extra 2 points back.
We were docked 2 points for late payment's, the club's still got there money

Forest spent around £164.6mil and £104.5mil this season.

For two seasons in a row they've stayed up with one game to spare (albeit they had a deserved points deduction this season).

My only highlight of this season is that whilst our transfers have been cheap and crap, theirs have arguably been expensive and crap. If they were any good then they wouldn't have been fighting off relegation all season. We think our recruitment is poor? Yes, most of their team would walk straight into ours, but their only just good enough to stay up.

Forest are in trouble next season. They've got to spend again to strengthen in order to try to stay up. If they do spend big again without some tangible sales, then they will breach FFP again and face yet another points deduction. It's not like they haven't done this before as they breached FFP in 2014/15 and had a transfer embargo.

I'm not annoyed or dissapointed that they didn't go down, as it will be fun to watch them implode next season.

Their best hope is to cash in on MGW, but that then significantly weakens their team.

Forest spent around £164.6mil and £104.5mil this season.

For two seasons in a row they've stayed up with one game to spare (albeit they had a deserved points deduction this season).

My only highlight of this season is that whilst our transfers have been cheap and crap, theirs have arguably been expensive and crap. If they were any good then they wouldn't have been fighting off relegation all season. We think our recruitment is poor? Yes, most of their team would walk straight into ours, but their only just good enough to stay up.

Forest are in trouble next season. They've got to spend again to strengthen in order to try to stay up. If they do spend big again without some tangible sales, then they will breach FFP again and face yet another points deduction. It's not like they haven't done this before as they breached FFP in 2014/15 and had a transfer embargo.

I'm not annoyed or dissapointed that they didn't go down, as it will be fun to watch them implode next season.

Their best hope is to cash in on MGW, but that then significantly weakens their team.
Is MGW their best player? He seems to have plateaued

Back
Top Bottom