Fans React to Sheffield United 1-2 Manchester United feat: Ryan Hindley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

YorkBlade

Reaction score
A group of Blades join me to look back on the Man Utd defeat, there's also a Manchester United fan for a bit of balance. One of the most decorated non-league players Ryan Hindley is also part of the chat, he played under Chris Wilder and shares his experiences of that, playing the game and his current work in management.

Available as an audio podcast and video

Like the one who ran the length of the pitch from our Kop to knee slide in front of the away fans?
Did he come from the Kop? First caught sight of him coming from family stand, I thought, but then assumed he'd started in away end.

Twat whichever stand.

A group of Blades join me to look back on the Man Utd defeat, there's also a Manchester United fan for a bit of balance. One of the most decorated non-league players Ryan Hindley is also part of the chat, he played under Chris Wilder and shares his experiences of that, playing the game and his current work in management.

Available as an audio podcast and video

Will give it a listen now.

Albeit I'd had plenty to drink on Saturday, but was really impressed with is us first half and really enjoyed it. Though we ran out of energy before half time and only really seemed to have 5-10 minutes at full pelt second half. 😔

Back
Top Bottom