Fallowfields team to Torment the Tangerines

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
The games are coming thick and fast and HMS Southgatebottom is set to dock at Blackpool with seemingly nothing able to stop us

9 points if you count goal difference to 3rd place credit goes to the playing staff and the team that scouted them

However I really don’t understand how we are that far ahead of 3rd it would take an almighty collapse for us to not go up IMO

I must say congrats to Gareth I mean Paul I have never seen a team play in spells and play Ok and just continuously win however I’m not sure how long that will carry on for there is only so long you can win without playing near to your max

Maybe it just shows how god awful this league is and how good our players are that average performance equal 2 points a game 🤷‍♂️

Onto tommorow my one advice for Paul would be do not play Billy sharp he is past it I would be playing Ndiaye as a 9 pushing Berge further up and bringing Doyle in

—-Flump hands Wes——

—-Bogle—-Anel—-Clark—-Bash—-Lowe

——-Norwood——-Doyle ——-

——-Macatee——Berge——-

———-Ndiaye———-

The games are coming thick and fast and HMS Southgatebottom is set to dock at Blackpool with seemingly nothing able to stop us

9 points if you count goal difference to 3rd place credit goes to the playing staff and the team that scouted them

However I really don’t understand how we are that far ahead of 3rd it would take an almighty collapse for us to not go up IMO

I must say congrats to Gareth I mean Paul I have never seen a team play in spells and play Ok and just continuously win however I’m not sure how long that will carry on for there is only so long you can win without playing near to your max

Maybe it just shows how god awful this league is and how good our players are that average performance equal 2 points a game 🤷‍♂️

Onto tommorow my one advice for Paul would be do not play Billy sharp he is past it I would be playing Ndiaye as a 9 pushing Berge further up and bringing Doyle in

—-Flump hands Wes——

—-Bogle—-Anel—-Clark—-Bash—-Lowe

——-Norwood——-Doyle ——-

——-Macatee——Berge——-

———-Ndiaye———-
Berge is injured according to SMc.
And, why would you play Bash and Clarke out of position, instead of just moving Anel to CB?

Berge is injured according to SMc.

And people are going on about him being sold.

What team in their right mind would part with cash for that?

He'll be out for a month, come back for three struggling games whilst many on here will switch to mitigation mode and then get crocked again.

pommpey

And people are going on about him being sold.

What team in their right mind would part with cash for that?

He'll be out for a month, come back for three struggling games whilst many on here will switch to mitigation mode and then get crocked again.

pommpey

Because he’s the best player in the league Pompeyy that’s why

After ndiaye of course

I expected better from someone with a UEFA A licence tbf

I expected better from someone with a UEFA A licence tbf

The main thing they teach you on the course is to think outside the box and form your own tactical opinions unlike the majority on this forum

Because he’s the best player in the league Pompeyy that’s why

I know you are a UEFA A Badged coach and all that but ...

1672310576904.png

So fuck off with your 'best player in the league shite Fallowfield. You've bent the needle over in being a parody WUM and you're not that good at it either.

So shut the fuck up, eh? You're skirting on 'is he really a pigfan?' territory

pommpey

Going back to my service days. Fallowfield reminds me of the effects of a persistent nerve agent. Dribbling, comatose, loss of bladder and bowel control, paralysis etc.
This explains the symptoms you suffer from when posting on here.

we look so much worse with a right footer at lcb, awful take

I know you are a UEFA A Badged coach and all that but ...

View attachment 150132

So fuck off with your 'best player in the league shite Fallowfield. You've bent the needle over in being a parody WUM and you're not that good at it either.

So shut the fuck up, eh? You're skirting on 'is he really a pigfan?' territory

pommpey

Go on then who’s better than berge after ndiaye Portsmouth

Fallowfieldddddd

I dont mind Fallowfield's scribblings on here.. just adds to the general debate about our team and players. I think we all see them differently from time to time. The Squad looks pretty strong to me now barring more injuries, and there's enough talent there for Hecky to ring the changes if Plan A doesn't work and USE THOSE SUBS.

Back
Top Bottom