Fallowfields team to Bend over the Bluebirds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No it wouldnt. Its that prick from Preston who is ruining the players thats responsible. And Hecky brought him in.
That’s a wild accusation of someone’s competence. Do you have any evidence that connects him to our problems when so many teams in the top two divisions have similar situations ?

No it wouldnt. Its that prick from Preston who is ruining the players thats responsible. And Hecky brought him in.
Sorry Seth, but replacing PH would find the same issues still exist. Unless you are saying PH is responsible for our glut of injuries?
If you think PH is responsible, just say so!

That’s a wild accusation of someone’s competence. Do you have any evidence that connects him to our problems when so many teams in the top two divisions have similar situations ?
No I dont have any evidence at all. But I know i'm not the only one that thinks it.

Hecky obviously lied about Doyle’s injury. So probably Anel is injured as well. ‘We didnt know he was ill until after kick off’. Yeah okay Hecky.
McBurnie leaves ground with a moon boot on - ‘’We’ll have to assess him before kick off’’
More lies from Hecky.

Fallowfield isn't the biggest pillock in this thread. Impressive work,

So you seriously think all the injuries are just bad luck??
I don't know, but a lot of clubs in the Championship are badly managed, if not. Sunderland are in a similar position. So are several other teams. Sure, we play a high tempt game, which is more demanding, so we're going to have more injuries than most as we push it more. We push it more in training. We could push it less but then we get worse results.

I don't know, but a lot of clubs in the Championship are badly managed, if not. Sunderland are in a similar position. So are several other teams. Sure, we play a high tempt game, which is more demanding, so we're going to have more injuries than most as we push it more. We push it more in training. We could push it less but then we get worse results.
No different to Wilders days. Only JOC was a casualty. Bit different this season with things getting worse not better as every week goes by.

Injuries under wilder team (players n staff) wasn't a problem.

Back
Top Bottom