Fallowfields team to Bend over the Bluebirds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Woahhhhh the hecky cokey you just know what your gonna get 5 bad performances one amazing 40 minutes v burnley then a horrific game against Toytown

A big game vs cradiff win and we will be in the autos with players coming back after the world cup lose and there will be a meltdown.

Either way id still be getting on the phone to Sean dyche we wont get an opportunity again to appoint a top class proven manager like him again unless we act right now but that's my opinion

Jacky long throw is back to his old tricks gifting goals , i think its time to play Clark hes fit and is a class above R2D2

It also means that we dont base our entire attacking threat around long throws dont get me wrong they are quality and a danger but when you stop bothering to play attacking football and just hope for a long throw you won't get very far . And that says a hell of a lot about Manager Paul southgatebottom

Id also start basham because our midflield offers no energy at all i don't mind Osborn but basham is far better than him and don't say he isn't a midfielder because he can play that position 100%

My team would be

---------------League one wes--------

--Baldokios---Anel-----Egan---Clark---Edna--

-------Bashman-------Norwood---Doyle----

-------------------Ndiaye-------Oli mac----------

Woahhhhh the hecky cokey you just know what your gonna get 5 bad performances one amazing 40 minutes v burnley then a horrific game against Toytown

A big game vs cradiff win and we will be in the autos with players coming back after the world cup lose and there will be a meltdown.

Either way id still be getting on the phone to Sean dyche we wont get an opportunity again to appoint a top class proven manager like him again unless we act right now but that's my opinion

Jacky long throw is back to his old tricks gifting goals , i think its time to play Clark hes fit and is a class above R2D2

It also means that we dont base our entire attacking threat around long throws dont get me wrong they are quality and a danger but when you stop bothering to play attacking football and just hope for a long throw you won't get very far . And that says a hell of a lot about Manager Paul southgatebottom

Id also start basham because our midflield offers no energy at all i don't mind Osborn but basham is far better than him and don't say he isn't a midfielder because he can play that position 100%

My team would be

I wouldn't be surprised if McB,Anel and Doyle weren't fit which means,Sharp ,Osborne and McAtee might start

Reckon Basham would have been an England player had he continued playing midfield.

.....................Foderingham
..........Anel*...........Egan.........Clark
Baldock......................................Robinson
...............Norwood.......Osborn
..........Ndiaye...................Khadra
............................Sharp

*Basham if Anel is out.

I wouldn't risk McBurnie's ankle. If he's rolled it then I would imagine there will still be swelling.

I'd give Khadra a go, he looked good when he came on midweek.

I'd also play Clark if he's fit enough. We need some leadership and organisation at the back, that goal was an absolute shambles against Rotherham and we've had a few giveaways recently. Time to change something.

I would genuinely love to see Arblaster thrown in. Just can't see it happening though.

I like Southgatebottom and also Heckofabottom too. Which reminds me of a girl I once knew. 😁

My team would be

Why not just put the same post once a week.

Hecky out Dyche in!

Then all you need to do is copy and paste.
It will give you more time to read up what a comma is . What a full stop is. And how to formulate a sentence. Also read up on basic grammar. A persons name should start with a capital letter. Oh and it helps if you proof read your posts too.

I suggest a comedy writers course might also improve your attempts at humour.

This was the team that he picked to play Rotherham. The team that he then slagged off for its performance. Other than Osborne for Bash it was the team that played:

———-LEE GWAN WES ——

—-Baldokios—ANEL—EGAN—JLT—EDNA

———-BASH—-NORWOOD—-FLECK—-

———-Ndiaye ——- Oli BigMacsauce—-

He's waiting for a Premier League job.
Agree with Swinton.

Dyche was interviewed on Talksport yesterday and it made it very clear that he believes his achievements at Burnley means he should be in the conversation for PL jobs. He mentioned that Eddie Howe had a decent amount of time out, stayed patient and eventually had an offer from the PL and he’s hoping for the same.

He said that if PL clubs don’t show any interest then he‘ll have no choice but to consider Championship jobs.
He made it clear he’s not belittling Championship clubs because through out his career he’s needed to work his way up from the bottom, so isn’t scared to get his hands dirty outside the PL, just thinks he deserves another shot at the top table.

Agree with Swinton.

Dyche was interviewed on Talksport yesterday and it made it very clear that he believes his achievements at Burnley means he should be in the conversation for PL jobs. He mentioned that Eddie Howe had a decent amount of time out, stayed patient and eventually had an offer from the PL and he’s hoping for the same.

He said that if PL clubs don’t show any interest then he‘ll have no choice but to consider Championship jobs.
He made it clear he’s not belittling Championship clubs because through out his career he’s needed to work his way up from the bottom, so isn’t scared to get his hands dirty outside the PL, just thinks he deserves another shot at the top table.

He did say that

So far there has been southampton/villa/everton/wolves who have all not even flirted with the idea of taking him which i find crackers he has abvioulsy been pigeon holed as a brexit means brexit hoofball manager

I would say we are one of the bigger jobs in the champ and if we did offer it him he'd take it IMO right now anyway

He did say that

So far there has been southampton/villa/everton/wolves who have all not even flirted with the idea of taking him which i find crackers he has abvioulsy been pigeon holed as a brexit means brexit hoofball manager

I would say we are one of the bigger jobs in the champ and if we did offer it him he'd take it IMO right now anyway
How many defeats would you allow him before wanting someone else? What league position would you expect him to achieve?

My team would be

I haven't read the post, but I'm giving you a like for the thread title. A genuine out-loud-laugh moment.

Have a like for Paul Southgatebottom but not sure Ecki is quite like him. He did have an interview where he said he wants wins not draws.

My team would be

He isn’t a midfielder.

It will give you more time to read up what a comma is . What a full stop is. And how to formulate a sentence. Also read up on basic grammar. A persons name should start with a capital letter. Oh and it helps if you proof read your posts too.
I am not someone who worries about this sort of thing, and I don't think people should be challenged about their writing style on a forum like this. However, the irony...

...unless I have been whooshed by the (at least) seven examples here, in which case nice one.

I don't want a feyt djbaldken, just found this bit amusing 🙂.

My team would be

Hecky obviously lied about Doyle’s injury. So probably Anel is injured as well. ‘We didnt know he was ill until after kick off’. Yeah okay Hecky.
McBurnie leaves ground with a moon boot on - ‘’We’ll have to assess him before kick off’’
More lies from Hecky.

Hecky obviously lied about Doyle’s injury. So probably Anel is injured as well. ‘We didnt know he was ill until after kick off’. Yeah okay Hecky.
McBurnie leaves ground with a moon boot on - ‘’We’ll have to assess him before kick off’’
More lies from Hecky.
I don’t think he lies.He avoids the truth so as not to give opposing teams an advantage at team selection.

Team selection seems to based on whoever is fit, plus anyone carrying a knock who is up for it. PH (and any other manager) has the same problem every week.

TheFallowfield idea of replacing PH, would always encounter the same problem.

Team selection seems to based on whoever is fit, plus anyone carrying a knock who is up for it. PH (and any other manager) has the same problem every week.

TheFallowfield idea of replacing PH, would always encounter the same problem.
No it wouldnt. Its that prick from Preston who is ruining the players thats responsible. And Hecky brought him in.

No it wouldnt. Its that prick from Preston who is ruining the players thats responsible. And Hecky brought him in.

I know anyone daring to suggest something isn't right to have concerns in this area get the treatment from the "establishment" on here, but the number of non contact injuries we have and are seeing this season is ridiculous.
1. Player pulls something in training or in match.
2. Vague waffle about how long he'll be out for.
3. Grass is talked about a few weeks later.
4. Player returns.
5. Player lasts one, two ? games and twang off we go again.

Luck is not a factor in this. Player care, medical and fitness training is. We play a very similar system and style to the Wilder years where JOC was pretty much the only casualty.
I'd say anyone NOT asking questions about how our players are cared for should. Criticism is still legal in this country as is freedom of speech. I've never understood why some find that hard to accept and have tantrums if someone expresses an opinion or raises a question they deem unacceptable.
There are countries in the world where that results in a death penalty or lengthy incaceration. This isn't one and should be remembered before rushing all triggered and offended by some words on a football forum.

Back
Top Bottom