Fallowfields new goalkeeper

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks pal. I’ve learnt a lot from you today. The best part is the hot shower as I kept wondering why I there was a loaf of bread in my knickers

Good stuff Emma.

Now, go into your house internet system and set your lad's privileges to 1. If you don't you'll have the cops kicking down your door.

Yoghurt rubbed into your fanny might ease the thrush. Do it yourself mind and refuse politely if Fallowfield volunteers to do it

pommpey

Strakosha will not be bench warming next season because David Raya will get a big move.

That’s that one out of the equation and that’s why he’s been on the bench this year.

Brentford always have a plan B.
They'll also get big money for Raya, even though he has only 1 year left on his contract. Brentford are such a brilliantly run club.

They'll also get big money for Raya, even though he has only 1 year left on his contract. Brentford are such a brilliantly run club.
Not wrong one bit.

Their scouting network is top notch. Every player has a price but to them that’s never a worry.

It will not last forever but the last 4-5 years it’s served them well and made them fortunes.

I stopped reading at Lanzarote

You’re on holiday Dj Bald Ken and I’ve still got you on strings

Have a lovely holiday and make sure that slaphead is topped up with factor 40
If it’s any consolation fallowfield I’m in Mexico, and I still think you’re the hero this forum deserves.

To be fair, the hate Fallowfield gets, this is not a bad shout.

It’s going to be Begovic from Everton (taps side of nose).

Back
Top Bottom