Fallowfields new goalkeeper

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My mum is Emma hayes Portsmouth

I come from a long line of footballing geniuses it’s in my genes and my blood

I was bread to be a footballing genius and scouting expert

What were you bred to do peel spuds below deck
Emma Hayes = Steg

pommpey

Strakosha will not be bench warming next season because David Raya will get a big move.

That’s that one out of the equation and that’s why he’s been on the bench this year.

Brentford always have a plan B.

Don't know about another 1st choice keeper but Jake Eastwood is due another contract extension, this one could take him up to 28 years old.

Hi Stegosaurus

He'll be a liability at that level. Di Canio called him a Subbuteo keeper for a reason. He'll be an OK number 2.

I thought that was because he couldn't lower his arms and had a stick shoved up his arse.

Strakosha will not be bench warming next season because David Raya will get a big move.

That’s that one out of the equation and that’s why he’s been on the bench this year.

Brentford always have a plan B.

I think Brentford have just spent good money on another keeper tbf

where would raya go though ? Manure?

I think Brentford have just spent good money on another keeper tbf

where would raya go though ? Manure?
Possibly I think that depends on what they do with De Gea. It’s a game of opinions at the end of the day and everybody has one. For me as a whole package Raya in for De Gea and a saving on wages is a positive move.

I wasn’t aware Brentford had bought another keeper.

I would like us to improve the GK position for what it’s worth. I wouldn’t like to see foderingham stay number one but I think he will and heckingbottom will risk him.

If Dan Bentley hadn’t recently moved he would have been a possibility when he was at Bristol. I hope our excellent development of youth players internally doesn’t land us with Steffen on loan (which again would be a viable and likely option)

Easily good enough to be a no1 in the top half of the prem and Brentford haven’t bothered playing him so surely will let us have himWe all know league one Wes is definitely not premier league wes and that’s a FallowfieldFact

So I suggest we get a new number one I’d go for Thomas Strakosha who has been bench warming at Brentford and someone who I scouted a few years back at Salernitana

Some of you guys may not know who he is I do as I have got coaching and scouting badges

Easily good enough to be a no1 in the top half of the prem and Brentford haven’t bothered playing him so surely will let us have him

I'm bored. So I'll chip in. Nothing else to do. Its 35 degrees and sunny here in Lanzarote. Nice cold beer so wtf.

We all know league one Wes is definitely not premier league wes
No we dont! We dont know that definitly at all. We only have YOUR opinion on that.
How about we give him a chance? He kept 19 clean sheets for us in the Championship! Only one other keeper in the championship did better, and that was only by one goal.

So I suggest we get a new number one
Oh YOU do do you? It may have escaped your notice but I very much doubt anyone from the Sheffield Utd coaching staff gives a monkeys about what YOU suggest. Your exagerated feelings of self importance coming to the fore yet again.
Hecky is still in charge if youve forgotten.

Thomas Strakosha who has been bench warming at Brentford and someone who I scouted a few years back at Salernitana
You have said on a past post you are 16. So someone you scouted a few years ago, would suggest this was when you were 12/13 years old then. So you expect sensible posters on here to accept the views of a 12 year old to be relevant in regards to targets for a Premier League team?
Only you know your true age but your posts do read like they ve been written by a 16 year old.

Some of you guys may not know who he is
Correct. I ve never heard of him.

I do as I have got coaching and scouting badges

The only time you may have held a coaching badge is when a relative might have let you hold their PSV license. And yes you may have scounting badges. Lots of teenagers have Boy Scout badges in Camping, Canoeing, First Aid, Chess and Map Reading etc. Most of which are not exactly useful to footballers.
Easily good enough to be a no1 in the top half of the prem and Brentford haven’t bothered playing him so surely will let us have him
If hes that good, how come hes on the bench??????
I wonder why that might be?
And what in your infinate wisom makes you think they will let us have him??

And on a side note, If Emma Heys is your mum how come she s not putting your first class coaching and scouting abilities to good use at Chelsea??

I'm bored. So I'll chip in. Nothing else to do. Its 35 degrees and sunny here in Lanzarote. Nice cold beer so wtf.

No we dont! We dont know that definitly at all. We only have YOUR opinion on that.
How about we give him a chance? He kept 19 clean sheets for us in the Championship! Only one other keeper in the championship did better, and that was only by one goal.

Oh YOU do do you? It may have escaped your notice but I very much doubt anyone from the Sheffield Utd coaching staff gives a monkeys about what YOU suggest. Your exagerated feelings of self importance coming to the fore yet again.
Hecky is still in charge if youve forgotten.

You have said on a past post you are 16. So someone you scouted a few years ago, would suggest this was when you were 12/13 years old then. So you expect sensible posters on here to accept the views of a 12 year old to be relevant in regards to targets for a Premier League team?
Only you know your true age but your posts do read like they ve been written by a 16 year old.

Correct. I ve never heard of him.

The only time you may have held a coaching badge is when a relative might have let you hold their PSV license. And yes you may have scounting badges. Lots of teenagers have Boy Scout badges in Camping, Canoeing, First Aid, Chess and Map Reading etc. Most of which are not exactly useful to footballers.

If hes that good, how come hes on the bench??????
I wonder why that might be?
And what in your infinate wisom makes you think they will let us have him??

And on a side note, If Emma Heys is your mum how come she s not putting your first class coaching and scouting abilities to good use at Chelsea??

I stopped reading at Lanzarote

You’re on holiday Dj Bald Ken and I’ve still got you on strings

Have a lovely holiday and make sure that slaphead is topped up with factor 40

A Bert understands it, djbaldken hung up his toupee, gold lamé jacket, played Agadoo for the last time and retired to Lanzarote.

You do know baldy Ken is pomp’s don’t ya.

Once again. You are so wrong. I LIVE in Lanzarote.
Your research and attention to detail is as flawed as your so called coaching and scouting badges!
No surprises there.

Keep the infantile insults coming. It shows me the string pulling is all mine.

And you still are incapable of giving any coherent responses to my questions

Child.

It wouldn't surprise me if BobbiesBlade and Fallowfield were one and the same either!

Btw. Thank you both for comparing me with Pommpey. If only I had his eloquence and way with words. I wish.
No worries Pommpey

It’s ok but the thrush cream isn’t working yet Ken. Thanks for checking in on me though.

Yeah. Evidently so.

* puts hanky to mouth and nose *

A change of pants is a good move. Simply rotating one pair through leg holes and using a beer mat up against your tumpsy isn't going to help.

Also a hot shower to jet away all the yeast might get you there love.

I'd get your HRT checked as well.

Any news on Fallowfield's dad?

pommpey

Once again. You are so wrong. I LIVE in Lanzarote.
Your research and attention to detail is as flawed as your so called coaching and scouting badges!
No surprises there.

Keep the infantile insults coming. It shows me the string pulling is all mine.

And you still are incapable of giving any coherent responses to my questions

Child.
Stopping the cycle path going along the front at Playa Honda hasn't gone down well in Chez Paisley.

Yeah. Evidently so.

* puts hanky to mouth and nose *

A change of pants is a good move. Simply rotating one pair through leg holes and using a beer mat up against your tumpsy isn't going to help.

Also a hot shower to jet away all the yeast might get you there love.

I'd get your HRT checked as well.

Any news on Fallowfield's dad?

pommpey
Thanks pal. I’ve learnt a lot from you today. The best part is the hot shower as I kept wondering why I there was a loaf of bread in my knickers

Back
Top Bottom