Fallowfields forward search

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Mods can you set up a Fallowfield vs Pompous category?

Yeah, that'd be a great idea.

Thought you weren't keen on my stuff because it hurties your Christian soul when you read it?

Make your fucking mind up, eh?

pommpey

Once again , can you explain what is wrong with what I have said your talking jibberish

Feller, step away from flaming Greenwich. Believe me (and you lack the years on boards like these) he is friendly forces to all and a misplaced target you kinda don't want to fire your missiles at. Big mistake making him an enemy because he is no-one's enemy and never will be.

pommpey

Yeah, that'd be a great idea.

Thought you weren't keen on my stuff because it hurties your Christian soul when you read it?

Make your fucking mind up, eh?

pommpey
yeah it is a great idea.

What are you on about with your statement about not being keen on your stuff.

Do you have to swear so much. It’s not a great way to communicate unless of course you are slightly unhinged.

yeah it is a great idea.

Is it? Let's see ...

You wanted my content stopped. Or have you forgotten already?

Do you have to swear so much. It’s not a great way to communicate unless of course you are slightly unhinged.

Because there is no regulation or swear stopper on here. If the swears hurt you, simply stop reading my shit.

pommpey

I reckon we may explore abroad for a forward. Transfer or loan.
Always a gamble but sometimes works out doesn't it.
Can see us exploring Belgian, Norwegian leagues etc for transfers and loans from anywhere. We were in for that collado at Barca last season.

yeah it is a great idea.

Studies have shown that swearing relieves stress, dulls the sensation of pain, fosters camaraderie among peers and is linked with traits like verbal fluency, openness and honesty.

Plus swearing is a much better outlet than offering someone violence. So why dont you just .................................................

Oh here we go again.

On to the thread I saw we were looking at Chukwuemeka from Chelsea as a loan.
Midfielder so definitely looking at strengthening midfield.
We really do need a striker. If we can find a 15/20 goal a season player that will more than anything give us a chance of staying up.

I’m no scout so can’t recommend a striker

If we’re going to sign a young striker on loan they need to be unquestionably better than what we have. I don’t profess to know who’s available or how good they are, but thought of another insipid Chelsea loanee fills me with horror. It’ll cost multiple millions too.

So I don’t see any value in taking expensive risks this summer. Not unless we get new wealthy owners.

Studies have shown that swearing relieves stress, dulls the sensation of pain, fosters camaraderie among peers and is linked with traits like verbal fluency, openness and honesty.

Plus swearing is a much better outlet than offering someone violence. So why dont you just .................................................
I don’t know. Some language can be just as threatening.
Can you enlighten me to this said offering out? Be interesting to see what was put.

I don’t know. Some language can be just as threatening.
Can you enlighten me to this said offering out? Be interesting to see what was put.

Basically bobbles i said ill jokingly meet them on wembley way and the snowflake that is pommpey decided to use that clear joke to get me banned

Well im not banned anymore and fallowfield is on the war path

Any one steps out of line they are getting reported to the MODERATORSSSSSSSS

Is it? Let's see ...

You wanted my content stopped. Or have you forgotten already?

Because there is no regulation or swear stopper on here. If the swears hurt you, simply stop reading my shit.

pommpey
Oh I give up. Pompous and Baldy just carry on with your hypocritical bs.

Basically bobbles i said ill jokingly meet them on wembley way and the snowflake that is pommpey decided to use that clear joke to get me banned

They are obviously a bit unhinged Fallow.

It’s a shame really but there are weirdos in the world your best off keeping away from.

It’s a shame really but there are weirdos in the world your best off keeping away from.

You are quite right I can’t post in peace without the ruffians of society replying to me And giving me there poor opinions on football

Yep. You did it once, I told you you were reported, then you did it again. And someone else reported you too.

Now tell me who is to blame.

War path for what, Fallowfield? Is that a threat? Of what, exactly? Outside of this board, I fear nothing, let alone a rather stupid imbecile such as you (go on, report me). If you are creating an atmosphere of fear amongst posters, then maybe F&L need to be aware of this?

Is that the moderators you have been kicking in the shins since your ignominious return? Good luck with that.

pommpey

Yep. You did it once, I told you you were reported, then you did it again. And someone else reported you too.

Now tell me who is to blame.

War path for what, Fallowfield? Is that a threat? Of what, exactly? Outside of this board, I fear nothing, let alone a rather stupid imbecile such as you (go on, report me). If you are creating an atmosphere of fear amongst posters, then maybe F&L need to be aware of this?

Is that the moderators you have been kicking in the shins since your ignominious return? Good luck with that.

pommpey

You are right Portsmouth maybe I need to set up my own forum for like minded people who wish to speak there mind without the woke brigade (you) looking to score points on every post

It will be like a GBNews sort of thing I shall call it TheFallowfieldForum

Block us then

Go on. Do it

pommpey

You see HMS Portsmouth I don’t block people I disagree with I just merely acknowledge there opinion

When I walk down the moor I don’t like the pigeons it doesn’t mean I want to get rid of every single pigeon you get me ?

I’m not quite sure what you don’t grasp , not everyone has to have the same opinion as yours even though you try and force it Upon Everyone

ar path for what, Fallowfield? Is that a threat? Of what, exactly? Outside of this board, I fear nothing, let alone a rather stupid imbecile such as you (go on, report me). If you are creating an atmosphere of fear amongst posters, then maybe F&L need to be aware of this?

Why are you attempting to twist my words to get me blocked ? Quite clearly taht isn’t what I am insinuating and you know that

Maybe you can’t take that king Fallowfield has returned to the forum and regained his crown of King of the forum

Run along peasant Portsmouth there’s spuds to peel

You are right Portsmouth maybe I need to set up my own forum for like minded people who wish to speak there mind without the woke brigade (you) looking to score points on every post

Please ... fucking do that. Have a look at Bladesmad as a template for it and see how fucking popular it is. Truth is, a small minded chimp like you (report me) would last 35 seconds on it before you were piled on to the point f suffocation. And you know it, which is why you're here.

It will be like a GBNews sort of thing I shall call it TheFallowfieldForum

Yeah. Y'see, GB News is currently struggling badly against the mainstream outlets. About 320k per week versus several tens of that for the main radio and TV outlets.

It would be VASTLY amusing to see you set this shit up, it really would.

pommpey

You see HMS Portsmouth I don’t block people I disagree with I just merely acknowledge there opinion

No you don't. You get a right old shitty on when they pick away at the thin layers and expose a one dimensional attention whore who has fuck all to talk about (report me)

When I walk down the moor I don’t like the pigeons it doesn’t mean I want to get rid of every single pigeon you get me ?

What the tapdancing fuck are you on about Cleatus? What kind of fucked up reasoning is this?

I’m not quite sure what you don’t grasp , not everyone has to have the same opinion as yours even though you try and force it Upon Everyone

I don't expect you to agree with me. In fact, given your limited mental levels of understanding (report me) I'd be fucking embarrassed if you did.

Why are you attempting to twist my words to get me blocked ? Quite clearly taht isn’t what I am insinuating and you know that

I'm not. A threat is a threat. And you have form for it.

Maybe you can’t take that king Fallowfield has returned to the forum and regained his crown of King of the forum

Maybe not.

Still a great joke is that.

pommpey

So along with your A coaching badge, and your Scouting badges, you have now proclaimed yourself King? I believe there is a mental health nurse on here who may be able to help you with your multiple personalities.

I do when they are talking jibberish
Just like we do when you do the same.
Oh I give up. Pompous and Baldy just carry on with your hypocritical bs.
Look up the word hypocrit in a dictionary.

Having a differing opinion does not necassarily mean you are unhinged.
There are indeed weirdos in the world. I can think of at least two on this thread alone.

So along with your A coaching badge, and your Scouting badges, you have now proclaimed yourself King? I believe there is a mental health nurse on here who may be able to help you with your multiple personalities.

Just like we do when you do the same.

Look up the word hypocrit in a dictionary.

Having a differing opinion does not necassarily mean you are unhinged.
There are indeed weirdos in the world. I can think of at least two on this thread alone.
Yep yourself and your pal Pompous

He isn’t out of contract Sunderland triggered a 12 month extension until 2024

If you come for the king of the forum you better not miss 🤷‍♂️
There s only one KING. And its not you!

If on the off chance I'M wrong, could you please give the forum a rendition of 'A little less conversation'. Otherwise 'Dont be cruel'
I would have asked 'Are you lonesome tonight'. But that would be obvious.

Back
Top Bottom