Fallowfields forward search

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
As some of you may know I have recently completed my scouting badges aswell as the coaching ones I posses

Hopefully the recruitment team have made contact with Ethan Amapadudu and his representatives as per my suggestion

Onto perhaps the most important section of the team the forward department , in my mind we have one premier league quality forward and that’s Ndiaye .
I think mcburnie should be 3rd/4th choice striker and not be a starter 🤷‍♂️

Also I see there is a swell of demand for billy sharp to be offered a new deal , let me tell you if he signs a new contract because he put the waterworks on at the city hall this club may aswell forfeit the season

So I would say that we need two proper forwards to be purchased , I would be trying our best to get new contracts for brewdog/jebbinson & Osula get them all tied down and loaned out. I would get Brewster to a league like the eredevise or Ligue 1 just look at balaogun who flopped @ Boro and is now top scorer, the word thing we can do is keep him and not play him

My first suggestion would be Ross Stewart who was on 11 goals in 10 games in the champ before he did his Achilles I think he is due back for pre season, pretty sure he is out of contract and he is IMO as good as gyorkes for a lot less i reckon we could get him for £5 Mill

My second suggestion would be Boulaye Dia from Villarreal currently on loan at salerternia who I have been watching for a number of years since he started at Reims we could get him for 10/15 mill i would suspect bar that I would be in for diallo at strausborg like a tramp on chips

Aforward line of ndiaye/mcburnie/Stewart/dia would be good enough for me too challenge in the Prem also not too expensive and good ages

Once again don’t come for the king (me) if you ain’t got any better suggestions

As some of you may know I have recently completed my scouting badges aswell as the coaching ones I posses

Hopefully the recruitment team have made contact with Ethan Amapadudu and his representatives as per my suggestion

Onto perhaps the most important section of the team the forward department , in my mind we have one premier league quality forward and that’s Ndiaye .

Also I see there is a swell of demand for billy sharp to be offered a new deal , let me tell you if he signs a new contract because he put the waterworks on at the city hall this club may aswell forfeit the season

So I would say that we need two proper forwards to be purchased , I would be trying our best to get new contracts for brewdog/jebbinson & Osula get them all tied down and loaned out. I would get Brewster to a league like the eredevise or Ligue 1 just look at balaogun who flopped @ Boro and is now top scorer, the word thing we can do is keep him and not play him

My first suggestion would be Ross Stewart who was on 11 goals in 10 games in the champ before he did his Achilles I think he is due back for pre season, pretty sure he is out of contract and he is IMO as good as gyorkes for a lot less i reckon we could get him for £5 Mill

My second suggestion would be Boulaye Dia from Villarreal currently on loan at salerternia who I have been watching for a number of years since he started at Reims we could get him for 10/15 mill i would suspect bar that I would be in for diallo at strausborg like a tramp on chips

Aforward line of ndiaye/mcburnie/Stewart/dia would be good enough for me too challenge in the Prem also not too expensive and good ages

I'd take a punt on cuypers at gent , yes it's the Belgian league but he would be cheap, wages would be comparatively nothing , he scores goals , Stewart is a gamble but a good age so a no risk gamble ,

• Banned
Out of contract but available for only £5m. Maybe stick to the scouting and leave the negotiation to the pros.

He isn’t out of contract Sunderland triggered a 12 month extension until 2024

If you come for the king of the forum you better not miss 🤷‍♂️

He isn’t out of contract Sunderland triggered a 12 month extension until 2024

If you come for the king of the forum you better not miss 🤷‍♂️
Must have been one of your minions that wrote this then King!
pretty sure he is out of contract and he is IMO as good as gyorkes for a lot less i reckon we could get him for £5 Mill

No point in investing in forrads if there's no fecking midfield to begin with and think you have the coaching and scouting expertise, fuck me, stick to driving for Coopers Tours perving at the little boys on their annual scout trip. Nonce

Ross Stewart? More chance of getting ROD Stewart!

No point in investing in forrads if there's no fecking midfield to begin with and think you have the coaching and scouting expertise, fuck me, stick to driving for Coopers Tours perving at the little boys on their annual scout trip. Nonce

Can you please explain what I have said that makes you say that ?

Nonce ? Linz & Foxy

You’ve been reported Brian

Sensible post.

I'm not really sold on Ampadu but he was in a team that struggled and perhaps he has kicked on though teams he frequents are still haunted by relegation.

To the main crux of your post, I'm quite torn personally as to how many strikers you keep around.

There are merits to Brewster, Jebbo and Osula all playing week in, week out, I don't deny. We need to sort out contracts though before anything. For Brewster, losing a year then him having just a year to run isn't ideal.

If we get an injury to a striker early on and Jebbo, Brewster and Osula are on loan then we are going to be vulnerable.

That said it depends how we build the midfield. Perhaps in some games you are picking one striker only and beefing up the midfield. But 4 for 2 spots unless there is someone who can fill in might leave us a bit short.

Sunderland have triggered his extension and we're taken over by Louis-Dreyfus. I'm not convinced they are a club that needs the money and their level of support is excellent. He's injured too, for now.

I think it is a decent should. But I can foresee more of a Bereton-Diaz scenario where he waits it out and sees if they go up and meanwhile Sunderland resist bids.

Not against the other lad if he is available.

I wonder if Nathan Redmond could share some of Ndiaye's burden on a free but with half decent wages.

Fuck me. Fallowfield posts sensible post shocker.

Good work.

Now can everyone answer him subjectively?

Disagree on Ampadu. Never good enough then, never now. Sharp, jettison but not in the disparaging way you suggest. Brewster - busted flush. The other young forwards, develop Jebbo and loan Osula. Stewart? Achillies injury you way? Nope.

Dia and the other guy I have no information on

Maybe a new start for you then?

pommpey

Sensible post.

I'm not really sold on Ampadu but he was in a team that struggled and perhaps he has kicked on though teams he frequents are still haunted by relegation.

To the main crux of your post, I'm quite torn personally as to how many strikers you keep around.

There are merits to Brewster, Jebbo and Osula all playing week in, week out, I don't deny. We need to sort out contracts though before anything. For Brewster, losing a year then him having just a year to run isn't ideal.

If we get an injury to a striker early on and Jebbo, Brewster and Osula are on loan then we are going to be vulnerable.

That said it depends how we build the midfield. Perhaps in some games you are picking one striker only and beefing up the midfield. But 4 for 2 spots unless there is someone who can fill in might leave us a bit short.

Sunderland have triggered his extension and we're taken over by Louis-Dreyfus. I'm not convinced they are a club that needs the money and their level of support is excellent. He's injured too, for now.

I think it is a decent should. But I can foresee more of a Bereton-Diaz scenario where he waits it out and sees if they go up and meanwhile Sunderland resist bids.

Not against the other lad if he is available.

I wonder if Nathan Redmond could share some of Ndiaye's burden on a free but with half decent wages.

I would say we probably want 4 strikers who can all play and be good enough

If we were gonna choose a Jebbo/Brewster/Osula to be a 4th choice striker I wouldn’t mind but if they aren’t gonna play they may aswell be shipped out on loan

Fuck me. Fallowfield posts sensible post shocker.

Good work.

Now can everyone answer him subjectively?

Disagree on Ampadu. Never good enough then, never now. Sharp, jettison but not in the disparaging way you suggest. Brewster - busted flush. The other young forwards, develop Jebbo and loan Osula. Stewart? Achillies injury you way? Nope.

Dia and the other guy I have no information on

Maybe a new start for you then?

pommpey

Amapdu is more than good enough he was decent for us and has performed well in Italy , which is why fiorientina are supposedly after signing him this summer

Brewster isn’t a busted flush , the worst thing we can do is give up on players get him another 3 years get him fit and sent to the Dutch league people will change their opinion after he has banged in 25 goals in that league

Stewart is IMO the best striker in the championship and will be available at a knock down price

We need to sign players for the future once berge/ndiaye have gone we will have nothing

We need to do a forest and buy a lot of players but with half the money 🤷‍♂️

I’m still awaiting Brian deanes ban ?

Abusing someone then calling them a nonce?

MODERATOORRRRSSSSSSS Linz

When did you decide on your royal title your majesty,are you following in the footsteps of Andrew and Harry ,🫣

Amapdu is more than good enough he was decent for us and has performed well in Italy , which is why fiorientina are supposedly after signing him this summer

Brewster isn’t a busted flush , the worst thing we can do is give up on players get him another 3 years get him fit and sent to the Dutch league people will change their opinion after he has banged in 25 goals in that league

Stewart is IMO the best striker in the championship and will be available at a knock down price

We need to sign players for the future once berge/ndiaye have gone we will have nothing

We need to do a forest and buy a lot of players but with half the money 🤷‍♂️
We won't have half the money Forest have spent, at present we are looking at less than 20% of that, so it's a maybe a moot point. And not saying this will necessarily be the case every season, but this year, no out and out striker outside the top ten sides made double figures, but Rodrigo, Barnes, Maddison and Eze did. Depending on how we set up, Ndiaye and if he returns McAtee, may more likely be our main source of goals, with the No9 doing the donkey work. So am not sure it's worth investing such a big chunk of our funds in strikers, given how much of a gamble they are in the Prem and how many we are already paying wages too. But who knows...

Joel piroe (Swansea) 19 goals this season 22 last season, last year of his contract, got to be worth a bid
There are a few Swansea players you could look at for possible outgoing players:

Stevens - Manning, 26, free. Out of contract high level of goal contributions. Perhaps him alongside RND with Robbo and Lowe backing up.

Clark - Latibeaudiere, 23, free. Out of contract. Plays right back, right mid, centre back and also left back. Would give option of Anel to CB if Egan unavailable.

Fleck - Grimes, 27, 8m-10m. Until 2025. Left footed central midfield or defensive midfield player, 8 goals contributions. Captain. Surely he'd fancy a tilt at the top at some stage?

Sharp - Piroe, 23, 8-10m. One year left, might be a successor to Ndiaye and a goalscorer to replace Billy.

Artem Dovbyk. Plays for Dnipro, so living in Sheffield would be comparable. £10m. Passes the WP criteria.

Artem Dovbyk. Plays for Dnipro, so living in Sheffield would be comparable. £10m. Passes the WP criteria.
Yes, not seen him though but his name crops up on transfermarkt. Left footed, good age at 25. Decent scoring record, played elsewhere in Europe too, in Denmark.

I wonder how being out of contract in December impacts their need to sell him?

There are a few Swansea players you could look at for possible outgoing players:

Stevens - Manning, 26, free. Out of contract high level of goal contributions. Perhaps him alongside RND with Robbo and Lowe backing up.

Clark - Latibeaudiere, 23, free. Out of contract. Plays right back, right mid, centre back and also left back. Would give option of Anel to CB if Egan unavailable.

Fleck - Grimes, 27, 8m-10m. Until 2025. Left footed central midfield or defensive midfield player, 8 goals contributions. Captain. Surely he'd fancy a tilt at the top at some stage?

Sharp - Piroe, 23, 8-10m. One year left, might be a successor to Ndiaye and a goalscorer to replace Billy.

Have a like for Piroe.

Could be a good option for our market (not that I know what Swans would want).

Back
Top Bottom