Fallowfields big questions ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Is god real ?
Where am I going ?
Who created the universe ?
What has the prince done with all the premier league tv money ?

We are a promoted premier league team with a big cheque in our back pocket

Why are we signing players from the Icelandic farmers league for minimal fees

I’m sure this new Anis lad is great in that league but we are in the big leagues now son

We need more and we need to find out who has took all our summer spendos

Bladesmen I really fear for this upcoming season if we’re signing this calibre of player and our summer transfer saga is will jack Robinson accept a new deal

This summer reminds me of the pre season we signed Febian brandy and Florence cuvellier

I did mean, for clarity that there is possibly a job going

Gaini's big question is: where the hell was Morrisey last night. Not in Nottingham and that's a Gaini fact.

Is god real ? He is and fingers crossed that he doesn't move on to someone like Marseille, because he will do have decent for us in PL with a point to prove....

Where am I going ? Probably in the bath and then bed after that last game on your xbox. But thankfully its the school jollies, so no homework for you!

Who created the universe ? I'm no real expert on such subjects such as this. However I once googled 'the big bang' and whilst the video did demonstrate many a 'happy ending'.... i'm not overly convinced thid is how the earth was created.

What has the prince done with all the premier league tv money ? Crypto currency and NFL hospitality boxes.... potentially a few KFC bargain buckets. Obviously this is completely fictional, but still probably a better guess than your own theory.

We are a promoted premier league team with a big cheque in our back pocket We are indeed, well spotted!

Why are we signing players from the Icelandic farmers league for minimal fees Because we finally have a wider scouting system and understand the sheer value of signing players from this region.... for further info, dwitch your Fifa 23 over to career mode.

I’m sure this new Anis lad is great in that league but we are in the big leagues now son Turn ya xbox off now lad...... and quit with the e numbers...

We need more and we need to find out who has took all our summer spendos We do need more for key positions..... go and ask your mates on porktalk where the money has gone.... have sure they have many a theory like you.

Bladesmen I really fear for this upcoming season if we’re signing this calibre of player and our summer transfer saga is will jack Robinson accept a new deal I often fear for your mental health and welfare to be fair.... but some on here weirdly appreciate you.... bizarrely. Cant wait for another season of 'fallowfields team to'..... yeah obviously that's sarcasm.

This summer reminds me of the pre season we signed Febian brandy and Florence cuvellier It was rather sunny that year as well yes! Well spotted....

…who’s going to tell him lads?
He could have at least tagged him , but it's probably past his bedtime he'll read it in the morning, and once his carer's wiped his tears he'll soldier on

baby-boy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom