"Didn't they used to be premier league..."

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You've clearly never met an Italian then
1563.bertorelli04mn9.jpg

Barcelona have gone from stripes to halves to hoops. Bayern have gone from blue and red stripes, to red and white hoops, to solid red.

a- Their fans didn't cry like a bunch of One Direction hormonal teenage fans
b- It didn't really impact on their success now did it?

Some of you lot want to grow a backbone. A pair of balls wouldn't go a miss either, or at least get the little danglers currently nestling forlornly in your batman y-fronts to drop.

It's a football kit. It's for 1 season. Get a grip and some fucking perspective!
Its pathetic isnt it

All i get is pity off people and anger that my team busts their coupon every week

People often try to engage me in football chat and want to know how a team that was in the prem not long ago can be so bad now

I just make a joke about it and change the dubject for fear of sounding like one of the deluded massive banging on about crowds

Barcelona have gone from stripes to halves to hoops. Bayern have gone from blue and red stripes, to red and white hoops, to solid red.

a- Their fans didn't cry like a bunch of One Direction hormonal teenage fans
b- It didn't really impact on their success now did it?

Some of you lot want to grow a backbone. A pair of balls wouldn't go a miss either, or at least get the little danglers currently nestling forlornly in your batman y-fronts to drop.

It's a football kit. It's for 1 season. Get a grip and some fucking perspective!

I couldn't give two fucks about Barca or Bayern. We're Sheffield United, some things matter

I couldn't give two fucks about Barca or Bayern. We're Sheffield United, some things matter

They do indeed.

But a one-off attempt by a club to appreciate its history isn't one of them.

I hope there's this much anger when some dick inevitably tries to rename the ground or the clubs name forever.

Back
Top Bottom